X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an Holloway urges 'real' QPR fans to take Brentford defeat on the chin

I think he must've lost his marbles...

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...l-qpr-12931073
    Last edited by Northolt_Rs; 22-04-2017, 11:09 PM.

He's not wrong though, despite the stupid "real" fan thing. We have to get behind them against Forest if we want.to get the points we need.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

what a mug to say that

Comment

Gone after Norwich. Whatever happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
          I think he must've lost his marbles...

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...l-qpr-12931073
          What about the other 5 defeats? or the other 6 in a row? Got to have a chin like Eubank then. Don't really know what he expects and this statement has really f.cuked me off actually. We've just been bashed up in a west london derby with no sign of Holloway fixing this mess. How about you take some criticism on the chin Ollie, we pay good money to watch your s.hite being served up. The least you could of done is hold your hands up and apologise to the fans.

Comment

Tbh i thnk he sounds like a prick with such comments.

"Anybody who is a real fan needs to take this on the chin with dignity" - to a fan who goes most weeks That sort of comment pisses me right off. Today was pathetic .
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              What about the other 5 defeats? or the other 6 in a row? Got to have a chin like Eubank then. Don't really know what he expects and this statement has really f.cuked me off actually. We've just been bashed up in a west london derby with no sign of Holloway fixing this mess. How about you take some criticism on the chin Ollie, we pay good money to watch your s.hite being served up. The least you could of done is hold your hands up and apologise to the fans.
              He shrugged his shoulders and said, as far as I could tell, 'What do you expect me to do'.

Comment

Very disrespectful to Any QPR fan whether 'real' or not. What defines 'real'. We are ALL QPR fans whether we go every week, only home games or when we can. All we want is honesty from the team and to really try thier best, and that's from everyone at the club. That in itself raises questions about his approach for me. Seems like all he has been trying to do as far as 6 games ago was to get 3 more points and thats it. Why not approach every game for 3 points. That's 18 points we have chucked away in 6 games that if we had played our strongest sides and really gone for it we could have been 8th. I know it's all if's and but's but makes you think. It's like starting the season thinking we only need 53 points to avoid relegation and we've done our jobs.
                Last edited by qprjeff1882; 22-04-2017, 11:30 PM.

Comment

I'll tell you what real is required.

A real manager.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    I'll tell you what real is required.

A real manager.
                    You're not wrong .
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

millwall fans wanted him out , seems like he wants us to turn on him with remarks like that

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        millwall fans wanted him out , seems like he wants us to turn on him with remarks like that
                        Well he's getting his wish then because he got slaughtered at the end of the match today.

Comment

The last thing he should be doing is alienating the fanbase. Sure I take ginge's point we need to be behind the team for Forest, but we're not stupid, we know how big that game is and will be fully behind the boys.

Smacks of a guy who has no idea of what it's like to be a Qpr fan. As if we should just shrug our shoulders and be happy with (2x) 6 loss streaks.

Comment

Que media team doing other interview with him saying it's taken out of context and how great we are and players saying the same

They can save their time and just put out one of the many sound bites they have already done after our Fulham shoeings as it's always same c rap

Comment

We'll find out if the media team read this message board stuff shortly....

Comment

Working...
                              X