Lynch Perch & Bidwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Cause do many fans cried about wanting Rangers back and players with heart but zero ability
    Sure so so many people said when jfh was getting bore draws every game that they dont care if we lose every game if we are having a go.
    Well we seem to be doing just that, three strikers on the pitch etc.

Comment

Well i was not one of them. I'm all for winning ugly you won't get peep out of me but for crying out loud were losing ugly week in week out

We're not having ago were turning up and surrendering

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Sure so so many people said when jfh was getting bore draws every game that they dont care if we lose every game if we are having a go.
        Yeah, today according to reports we had sylla playing right wing and Washington kicking for 3 points. Add to that, a big lumps up the middle who's only service was 80 yard punts upfield.
        Cannot really call that having a go mate.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

We are certainly playing more entertaining soccer now than we ever did under JFH. But we still have the same central prob: no one who can consistently score. Austin would have scored enough goals the others (Connor, Sylla, Smith, et alia) couldn't that we'd be close to the playoffs now. Need more skilled players who know what it means to finish.
          Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            S o d having rangers back. That all good and well in 80s but world's different now. I couldn't care less if they rangers through n through or alliens. Just do your job well and stop serving crap up year on year to us.
            Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Lynch like Mackie has pulled wool over fans eyes Dave he's significant part of issues at the back
              Lynch is ####. Absolute walking penalty.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

said it many times on here u can't carry players at this level , we have inconsistant players ,players not good enough , lynch and smith shouldn't be in the same team if i want to watch that football i'd go over barn elms on a saturday

Comment

When Mackie first came back from injury we started winning games and a lot on here said it was down to him.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    When Mackie first came back from injury we started winning games and a lot on here said it was down to him.
                    Mel watching him bang his chest before during and after match is like watching braveheart. He done nothing yesterday his kit won't need washing

Comment

Does anyone actually rate Mackie as a player? Like Acton said he was brought back into the team so he could bang the chest like Holloway does so it looks like we have great team spirit. He's actually a very pony player who I hope we've seen the last of.

Comment

Working...
                      X