Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch Perch & Bidwell

None of you are up to it so f uck off and rob another club

Lynch is a walking free kick or penalty he's so ####ing clumsey it's like he plays in clown shoes and when he's not giving away cheap fouls he's hoofing the ball aimlessly

Perch is woeful just dives in and gets caught out of position it's like he's on a yellow card bonus

As for Bidwell possibly one of the worst left backs I have seen. Slow, reckless, awful on the ball, turns like an oil tanker and must be a wingers dream to play up against!!! I think he would get turned and beat in a game of walking football really dreadful

Add Mackie to that list you chest beating fraud. 67 mins of doing f uck all other then hitting chest in front of away end you k ant. So many fans hang out the back of his arris because he runs about. Well he never ran about today he done f uck all

Matt's mate never realised he was on pitch first half that tells you what the chest beating k nob contributed

Comment

I feel for people like you westie as you go week in week out, like I used to, spending your hard earned watching the same #### all the time

I honestly thought Holloway was the answer but as much as I think the club is rotten to the core I do think fernandes has a lot to answer for

Don't mind lynch but bidwell and perch are absolutely #### mate totally agree

Comment

Meowwww lol
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Lynch like Mackie has pulled wool over fans eyes Dave he's significant part of issues at the back

Comment

Don't know why we brought him back.we sold him for a reason in first place

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              Don't know why we brought him back.we sold him for a reason in first place
              Cause do many fans cried about wanting Rangers back and players with heart but zero ability

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Lynch like Mackie has pulled wool over fans eyes Dave he's significant part of issues at the back
                Well you would know better than me but when I've seen him he looked like a leader and I thought we were crying out for more of his type but being a "leader" is no good if you can't do your job

Comment

Cause do many fans cried about wanting Rangers back and players with heart but zero ability
                  S o d having rangers back. That all good and well in 80s but world's different now. I couldn't care less if they rangers through n through or alliens. Just do your job well and stop serving crap up year on year to us.

Comment

He shouts at people alot for not doing their job and that makes him look like he cares but he can't do this own job. Look at him for the pen stops during play then dives in. Is that third pen he's given away this season?

Comment

I agree with the op! Our defensive options are appalling.

New lb, rb and cb to partner hall is a must!!

Comment

After seventh minute Perch badly fouls their wide player tight to the touch line, his back to goal, in their half. Is he insane? Bidwell done up like a kipper for their third. Embarrassing. Perch's clock was cleaned frequently second half. Not one single accurate cross into the box from either of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          After seventh minute Perch badly fouls their wide player tight to the touch line, his back to goal, in their half. Is he insane? Bidwell done up like a kipper for their third. Embarrassing. Perch's clock was cleaned frequently second half. Not one single accurate cross into the box from either of them.
                          Geezer is thick 77 in every game he lunges into challenges and risks yellow cards he has zero common sense

Comment

Nail on the ####ing head!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              I agree with the op! Our defensive options are appalling.

New lb, rb and cb to partner hall is a must!!
                              This.

I will get pelters here cos I know he's loved by many, but I'd see Ned out the club.
                              Done well and been a stalwart, but from where we were when he signed to where we are now and the bloke has been a mainstay. I see him as part of the problem not the future, so if we can get someone better/younger I'd be well up for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X