Watching the semi and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching the semi and

Is that football cos we never do games like this.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

It's the two best sides in the league

Comment

As much as we all hate Chelsea they have something we don't and that's a winning mentality

Comment

Great game of football tbf. Spurs are a superb side, I cant see them ever having a better side than this, they need to win something soon or it'll all go ####.

Comment

How quickly did those Spurs fans #### off. Wow for their team doing so welll that was #### poor of them.

Comment

Not quite sure how Spurs lost that. They dominated large periods.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              How quickly did those Spurs fans #### off. Wow for their team doing so welll that was #### poor of them.
              tbf I wouldnt wanna stick around with 40k scumbag fans giving it to me bigtime.

Comment

I know both teams oooze quality but even some poor teams that nice style of football or at least try. We still using jumpers for goal posts
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

good game , dembele and wanyama were excellent

Comment

It isn't just the quality of players. It's the quality of coaching. Look at how Silva has transformed Hull, same players.......

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      Great game of football tbf. Spurs are a superb side, I cant see them ever having a better side than this, they need to win something soon or it'll all go ####.
                      I hope they win the prem tbh, they really deserve it. For years they've been building a great side with smart signings and they haven't spent a shed load on players either. Imo they deserve it more than any other team in the prem.

Obviously we made walker into the player he is though

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        It isn't just the quality of players. It's the quality of coaching. Look at how Silva has transformed Hull, same players.......
                        This...100%! He even sold two big names and improved the side. Leave the chest thumping to the fans and get your work done in training. Some think our squad should be good enough so when they get organised correctly we'll probably hear how they didn't want to play for Holloway, not that they are being better managed.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Comment

Working...
                          X