Acceptable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acceptable?

Is it acceptable to be in danger of going down on a horrendous run and not improved one bit since start of season. The board can't be happy surely
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Questions need to be asked in the summer, such as is Ollie really the man to take us forward?

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
      Questions need to be asked in the summer, such as is Ollie really the man to take us forward?
      I think questions have already been asked and the evidence shows he's not.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

You can't tell me the owners will be happy. Like they are thinking "yeah we've lost 6 on the bounce but we're safe so it doesn't matter". They must ve fuming. Abd if they're not then they need to sell up.

Comment

Fulham have disappeared over the horizon... they've been better than us for best part of what, 10 years or more? We're falling behind Brentford now with them above us for past two years and with a bigger gap this season than last. With no disrespect to those two clubs I think it's reasonable to use them as a yardstick and simple fact is we look like a shambles and an embarrassment compared to them........ it's clearly NOT acceptable on any level. I'm afraid that aside from a very brief period when Olly seemed to be showing a glimmer of hope I think the appalling run of losses we've been on recently suggests he is not the man we need to turn things around. As it stands today I'd say we're nailed on certainties for relegation next season so a lot needs to change over the summer.

Comment

Surely the powers that be need to be pulling LF in for some tough conversations no?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
              Surely the powers that be need to be pulling LF in for some tough conversations no?
              That conversation should have taken place months ago and been ongoing.

Comment

Despite being an Ollie fan, and hoping he's got the minerals to take us forward..

..no, results wise, it's been unacceptable.

I really hope we do stay up, of course, and if we do i'd still keep Ollie. But i've gone from excited to nervous about next season.

I say keep Ollie largely because due to our current status and financial limitations, I can't see us bringing in better.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                  Despite being an Ollie fan, and hoping he's got the minerals to take us forward..

..no, results wise, it's been unacceptable.

I really hope we do stay up, of course, and if we do i'd still keep Ollie. But i've gone from excited to nervous about next season.

I say keep Ollie largely because due to our current status and financial limitations, I can't see us bringing in better.
                  Not sure why you would want to keep him. I get you understand our limitations, but I think if he stays we won't improve and be in bigger trouble.

Comment

He's just a bald Alan pardew
                    Last edited by Gtleighsr3; 22-04-2017, 08:46 PM.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Not acceptable at all. To lose 3-1 to Brentford is never acceptable, but unfortunately, today it was predictable.

I'll get pelters for this, but I'd wish they'd all fark off. Fernandes, Ferdinand and Holloway. All incompetent and bad for the club!

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                        You can't tell me the owners will be happy. Like they are thinking "yeah we've lost 6 on the bounce but we're safe so it doesn't matter". They must ve fuming. Abd if they're not then they need to sell up.
                        Jeff, I cannot fault any of your posts over the past few months.
                        Absolute spot on fella.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Not acceptable at all. To lose 3-1 to Brentford is never acceptable, but unfortunately, today it was predictable.

I'll get pelters for this, but I'd wish they'd all fark off. Fernandes, Ferdinand and Holloway. All incompetent and bad for the club!
                          And the pe teacher....... Yeah, the fella that we hired after we sacked him for being an incompetent tw@t.
                          Only to be told by the dof (his mate) and uncle bungle that we should all be great full as the whole universe was after him.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

The worst part of this defeat was Ollie's postgame remark that we, the fans, should just "take it on the chin". Think we've been taking it on every body part the past two seasons, and deserve better than the manager on a 6-game bounce lecturing us about how we should feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                              The worst part of this defeat was Ollie's postgame remark that we, the fans, should just "take it on the chin". Think we've been taking it on every body part the past two seasons, and deserve better than the manager on a 6-game bounce lecturing us about how we should feel.
                              Yes, another crass comment from Holloway about REAL fans coming together because WE have to get something out of the Forest game. How about YOU stop ####ting about with the team? And WE will all be here next season...will you?

Comment

Working...
                              X