No announcement yet.

Acceptable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unacceptable to be "safe" and then play like cntus.

Comment

'Take it on the chin' ??? What a tool ...utterly stupid statement . Good old Ian always available for the odd soundbite and hopefully TV punditry in August 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        That conversation should have taken place months ago and been ongoing.
        Maybe I'm reading far too much into it but I found it interesting that he was nowhere to be seen at the last fans forum. Has been at all the ones previous to that apart from when he was ill.

Comment

Real QPR fans need to take the Brentford defeat on the chin???????????? Blimey Holloway, what did you hope to achieve with a comment like that???????????? How about "Real QPR fans deserve a manager that treats them with a bit of respect" Muppet.

Comment

As a season ticket holder and seen quite a few away games I consider myself a pretty real fan and can take the Brentford defeat on the chin. What I can't take is the other stupid defeats,the 83 team changes he has made and the deflated
            feeling you get when the teamsheet is announced. Was quite taken in by his early rhetoric but now,well..... Give me a proper team,with proper wingers for the next game and I might forgive him.
            Haven't renewed yet because if we do go down I would want a better price.

Comment

Working...
            X