What's gone wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's gone wrong?

We won five games and looked very good, I thought so anyway. My question is how can we go from winning five to losing six?

Can anyone pin point the problem without throwing insults.

We be wrong for years tbf
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I blame the international break, we lost all of our momentum!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

We do better with flavio picking the team again

Comment

There were tactical issues even when we were winning. Lack of width, poor movement, lack of support, no triangles, inability to keep clean sheets despite quality GK. Pointed all this out after we scored five, the problems were still evident.

Comment

He should have swallowed his pride and played Henry short term. That`s just one of the issues, I feel.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

You think Henry would have done better?
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

We looked poor First half v Rotherham but somehow won 5-1 more down to woeful defending and goal keeping.

Comment

Does Ollie give tactical team talks.or have a laugh and tell funny stories 4 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    He should have swallowed his pride and played Henry short term. That`s just one of the issues, I feel.

Have a lie down Shania.

Ollie saw 50pts on the board and put on his beach shorts and decided to #### around with the team with a view to next season. 6 games on and we're still on 50 points and he's looking a bit of a bell.

Valuable lesson. Always play your best team.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Ollie saw 50pts on the board and put on his beach shorts and decided to #### around with the team with a view to next season. 6 games on and we're still on 50 points and he's looking a bit of a bell.

I'm not sure he knows his best team, I agree with the 1st part!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Have a lie down Shania.

would say more than just a bell.

moved the burton game and also messed about with the team selection and costed us 3 points.

the bloke is a liability and inept.

needs to go and the owners also need to apologise to the fans for all the cra p that they have foisted upon us.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Harry was better than crap since.and if we give him cash in that window for the old pals he wanted to sign, his knee would of been better and we would be a lot lot lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            Harry was better than crap since.and if we give him cash in that window for the old pals he wanted to sign, his knee would of been better and we would be a lot lot lot better.
                            But also bankrupt.

See Portsmouth circa 2008.

Comment

Have a lie down Shania.

100% this. Not to mention how disrespectful it has been to all the travelling fans.

I also agree with gator that he doesn't know what our best 11 is!!

Comment

Working...
                              X