Goss......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goss......

How bad was he? Goss- amer, but without the attendant pleasure.

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    How bad was he? Goss- amer, but without the attendant pleasure.
    Like any other player needs a run of games, I just feel now is the wrong time to introduce players. We need to make sure we pick up 3 points, no time to mess around, I'm surprised that Ollie decided to look at players when we were not 100% safe.

If he had done that after we were safe, no fan would be moaning today!

Comment

Thing is with 10/12 games left there was more than enough time to slowly introduce 1/2 players a game to try them out. Nothing wrong with that as long as the core stays the same. It's the 5/6 changes every game and complete lack of consistency in formation that is so bewildering

Comment

Goss sounds dross

Comment

He needs the famous 'full pre season' that will make him better
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
            He needs the famous 'full pre season' that will make him better
            I thought this was the best preseason ever.

Comment

Coming from u23 matches to the championship must be quite a shock,with a settled side and style of play I think he will come good. Hard for any midfielder to look good when seeing our defence hoof it over them time and time again

Comment

He's a very good prospect playing in an ever changing side which includes himself not getting a regular run in the side.

Comment

The club only have to blame themselves for the situation we are in. We did look good in a spell, however, in a most traditional QPR way, we blew it! This reminds me of a story we used to read at school years ago. There was a race between the tortoise and the hare. The hare was so sure he will win the race that he went to sleep. Everyone knows how it all ended!
                  Last edited by Martinmalta; 23-04-2017, 11:56 AM.

Comment

He should never have been dragged into a game like yesterday's

Comment

Hasn't been managed properly terms of game time.

Harsh to write the lad off just yet. Shouldn't of been thrown in the deepens yesterday when 3 points are still vital and it's a Derby game on the back of us losing 5 games on the bounce.

Comment

Working...
                      X