X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
      Haha, the opening line couldn't be more apt for some of the misog's knocking about here at the moment.
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Look forward to seeing you posting loads of different posts when youre back online chuffed with our win be not a great performance but atleast job done!
        Sorry pinkie, you still don't get it do you? He got us in this position - not JFH or the DOF or the fans. Even yesterday when we were playing well and looking pretty comfortable for once he and the brains trust just HAD to make a stupid change. Take off a goal scorer when you have to win...why? Job done you say, but it shouldn't have been a job to do. We should have been safely bored a few weeks ago, waiting for next season. Let's call it a score draw on Holloway. The doubters have seen all their concerns come true but, luckily, we still have next season in the Champ for his fans to make their point - if he doesn't walk in the summer. Back to sky for easy money, having 'saved' us from relegation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
          Sorry pinkie, you still don't get it do you? He got us in this position - not JFH or the DOF or the fans. Even yesterday when we were playing well and looking pretty comfortable for once he and the brains trust just HAD to make a stupid change. Take off a goal scorer when you have to win...why? Job done you say, but it shouldn't have been a job to do. We should have been safely bored a few weeks ago, waiting for next season. Let's call it a score draw on Holloway. The doubters have seen all their concerns come true but, luckily, we still have next season in the Champ for his fans to make their point - if he doesn't walk in the summer. Back to sky for easy money, having 'saved' us from relegation.

Who doesnt get what alan?! i get everything thats gone on and have said so on this thread! i think you dont get it, hes made some bad bad decisions and hes goto learn from them or if he carries on making them he wont be in the job alot longer! and im not on about yesterday as i can understand that was a pressure game where anything can happen players been nervous, manager beiing nervous! all i can say is ill look forward to going back to all these posts when we`re doing well next season
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Who doesnt get what alan?! i get everything thats gone on and have said so on this thread! i think you dont get it, hes made some bad bad decisions and hes goto learn from them or if he carries on making them he wont be in the job alot longer! and im not on about yesterday as i can understand that was a pressure game where anything can happen players been nervous, manager beiing nervous! all i can say is ill look forward to going back to all these posts when we`re doing well next season
            I will not post well done because he shouldn't have got QPR in that mess in the 1st place. and as Ahlan points out, he risked it as with s substitutions by bringing on.Mackie and Doughty.
            You say he has got to learn from these mistakes but the truth is he as done this season what he did before at QPR. He isn't going to start learning now at this stage of his career.
            I hope you have a good pre season looking forward to going back to these posts as you are likely to end up with egg on your face just as those who wanted JFH to be kept on a year ago and those started the threads thanking JFH LF and TF for the squad that was going to play this miserable season.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              I will not post well done because he shouldn't have got QPR in that mess in the 1st place. and as Ahlan points out, he risked it as with s substitutions by bringing on.Mackie and Doughty.
              You say he has got to learn from these mistakes but the truth is he as done this season what he did before at QPR. He isn't going to start learning now at this stage of his career.
              I hope you have a good pre season looking forward to going back to these posts as you are likely to end up with egg on your face just as those who wanted JFH to be kept on a year ago and those started the threads thanking JFH LF and TF for the squad that was going to play this miserable season.

Haha well think youll be the one with egg on youre face but i wont be able to remind you if we do well as you wont and dont post when we're doing well lol and all ollies chopping and changing after rotherham win like a muppet for some reason thought we was home and dry! Before that he wasnt doing it!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• If the owners have half a farking braincell between them, they will act now.

7 defeats in the last 8 games.

6 defeats in his first 7 games

A spurt of 3 wins sandwiched in between.

Just useless
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  If the owners have half a farking braincell between them, they will act now.

7 defeats in the last 8 games.

6 defeats in his first 7 games

A spurt of 3 wins sandwiched in between.

Just useless
                  Put these on this.

Comment

• I a massive fan of Holloway but I think perhaps we'd be better off with a new manager in place for the start of next season.

Comment

• Get the clueless carnt out now. ####ing abysmal

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
                        I a massive fan of Holloway but I think perhaps we'd be better off with a new manager in place for the start of next season.
                        I sadly have to agree with this, I have my doubts he can succeed here, it's not just him, the squad is crap and LF and TF are clueless as well! I am glad this season is over!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Step 1 - Sack current manager
                          Step 2 - Hire new manager
                          Step 3 - Manager makes several transfers in the window but not enough to get the type of team they want.
                          Step 4 - Wait for the team to perform poorly.
                          Step 5 - Fans turn on manager and board panics and returns to step 1.

Rinse and repeat.

OR

How about we give Ollie another transfer window so he can truly get the team he wants and give him the first 10 or so games next season to see where we're at?
                          Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
                            How about we give Ollie another transfer window so he can truly get the team he wants and give him the first 10 or so games next season to see where we're at?
                            That's exactly what we did with JFH and it didn't work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
                              Step 1 - Sack current manager
                              Step 2 - Hire new manager
                              Step 3 - Manager makes several transfers in the window but not enough to get the type of team they want.
                              Step 4 - Wait for the team to perform poorly.
                              Step 5 - Fans turn on manager and board panics and returns to step 1.

Rinse and repeat.

OR

Or how about let him have his preseason. A jolly up in Portugal. Give him the summer transfer kitty to spunk up.

Then we can watch more of his shyte tactics for a couple of months.

Gets sacked in November. Season wasted once again.

Get a farking proper manager in now.

#nomorepeteachers
                              #nomorenovices
                              #nomoretvpundits
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                Or how about let him have his preseason. A jolly up in Portugal. Give him the summer transfer kitty to spunk up.

Then we can watch more of his shyte tactics for a couple of months.

Gets sacked in November. Season wasted once again.

Get a farking proper manager in now.

#nomorepeteachers
                                #nomorenovices
                                #nomoretvpundits
                                Truth hurts but think you are right

Comment

Working...
                                X