Holloway Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Why would I say it if it wasn't? Wasn't from everyone, but quite a few.
    I meant the shrugging of the shoulders but. Personally think he deserves the stick. Treating the club with contempt. At least JFH and Ramsay had a habit of grinding out results in bad form. This is just a free fall witharguably the best squad we've had for a while

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
      I meant the shrugging of the shoulders but. Personally think he deserves the stick. Treating the club with contempt. At least JFH and Ramsay had a habit of grinding out results in bad form. This is just a free fall witharguably the best squad we've had for a while
      Ah. Sorry. Yep. He did it.

Comment

Truth is no other club in the world wanted him and he got chased out of millwall in disgrace and never able to return.
        As said above the game moves on, and we brought a manager back who was dog shite years ago in his last job.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Truth is no other club in the world wanted him and he got chased out of millwall in disgrace and never able to return.
          As said above the game moves on, and we brought a manager back who was dog shite years ago in his last job.
          this.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I was saying this when we appointment him. Got blinded by the little run we had now back to normal. Pathetic tbh leaving LuaLua and Wszolek on the bench when we need width

Comment

All of which was absolutely true on the day he was appointed..... and who was responsible for that? Yet another blunder presided over by TF.

Been saying for a while it looks to me that we aren't doing tactical basics in training, never mind the experimenting.

Comment

Management is hard and I'm not saying I could do it, but if u prepare properly. Play to your strengths and stick to these principles surely you should not go on winless runs as much as we do.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  Too many older managers still think it's the old days. Football moves on. Ps also u should never go back. As Gerry Francis 2nd spell provide.
                  Absolutely spot on with first part.

Comment

It's not just that we appointed Ollie, it's that we actually preferred him to Clement

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      All of which was absolutely true on the day he was appointed..... and who was responsible for that? Yet another blunder presided over by TF.

Been saying for a while it looks to me that we aren't doing tactical basics in training, never mind the experimenting.
                      TF or Tottenham Les?

Comment

We never do anything easy. So many other teams run their clubs properly no dramas. Make the game look simple. We struggle with well everything.

Comment

Originally posted by amusant View Post
                          It's not just that we appointed Ollie, it's that we actually preferred him to Clement
                          He turned us down.

I still, despite this woeful run, am happy with Ollie.

I WANTED CLEMENT FIRST,

ROWETT SECOND,

but given what else was available, Ollie is fine.

I've still seen enough to know that he can do it. But this 6 defeats on the bounce thing, twice, is hard to swallow.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                            Yes.

Though i appreciate the side of the fence that says, 'what would have happened were this JFH or Ramsey?'

Hmmm...

I didn't go to or see the game to today, many will say it's irrelevant, but how did we play? The team looked good, apart from Mackie on the wing and Perch at RB i'd say that was close to our best starting 11.
                            Team was totally wrong for the game. Absolutely no width and they flogged us out wide over and over

Comment

Ollie clearly can't do it.

Comment

Am struggling to understand how anyone can say (at this point) we're safe and the seasons over. The complacency and or arrogance of the Club and Holloway in assuming we were safe and making multiple team changes was misplaced and could still take us down. And people are still swallowing the building for next season line. Really ? What has IH done since November for any of us to assume he can take the Club forward ? His decision making and game plan are flawed , his selections mystifying and his attitude /comments borderline deluded. He has just lost six games on the spin for the second time and still some defend him . If it wasn't IH would we be so supportive?

Personally with Hits on this. DoF has now three failed appointments. Unlucky or incompetent ?? Time to get rid and end this nonsense.

As for IH I just don't see how with a likely limited budget and a nucleus of the same players he can take us forward next season .This is now a sad and some would say utterly predictable position - a consequence of a flawed appointment policy and the way this Club is run. He was a Sky pundit and ex football manager for a reason . What made him the right man for the job ? Ferdinand please tell us.

Comment

Working...
                                X