No announcement yet.

Holloway Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to get rid of the clueless clown asap,if we go in to next season with him in charge then it will be the usual shambles. Bar a 5 or 6 game streak is record is appalling,anyone else wouldn't get the leeway he is getting and neither should he. Should go back to punditry...he was shite at that but he's even worse as a football manager.

Comment

Got stick at the end. Shrugged his shoulders and said 'What do you want me to do'?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Got stick at the end. Shrugged his shoulders and said 'What do you want me to do'?
        Reallllllly hope that isn't true!!

Comment

#CluelessClown
          #Drosball

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            I'm with you, my problem is that we were on form before this losing run, Ollie should have got the extra 3 points before he started looking at other players.

We were winning with a settled team, all he had to do was keep it going until we were safe. I can see why fans are unhappy though!
            Yes.

Though i appreciate the side of the fence that says, 'what would have happened were this JFH or Ramsey?'

Hmmm...

I didn't go to or see the game to today, many will say it's irrelevant, but how did we play? The team looked good, apart from Mackie on the wing and Perch at RB i'd say that was close to our best starting 11.

Comment

Show the fans some f###ing respect Holloway. That's what I want you to do.

Comment

Just remembered Holloway's comments when he returned about having watched every team so much and knowing this division inside out.

Shame he didn't put any of it to good use.

Comment

arrogant tw@t.

the bloke thinks he is untouchable. needs to go along with his dof mate.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I remember watching his session in front of the cameras and supporters. How proud of him and the club wasn`t I then? Now a few weeks later I feel like crying, I really do. Why, Olli, why??
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Have we improved under Ollie?
                      Have we moved forward at all this season?
                      Has our new transfer policy worked?
                      Do our owners actually have any ambition.pride care about their investment?
                      Just asking.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        Have we improved under Ollie?
                        Have we moved forward at all this season?
                        Has our new transfer policy worked?
                        Do our owners actually have any ambition.pride care about their investment?
                        Just asking.
                        I would say:
                        No
                        No
                        Yes
                        Yes

We actually have a decent squad. Just the wrong man in charge of it

Comment

Like I and many others said at the time, this was the wrong appointment. Again.

The nail in the coffin was 'experimenting' before we were mathematically safe. That's just unprofessional.

Comment

He has been planning and looking for his best XI for a while and I personally think he should have already known who to start matches with. From where I watch at LR I can clearly hear what he and Bircham say to the players on the pitch, so my conclusion is that they do not do enough work on the training ground. I give Holloway time up to the 6th game of the next season and see where we will be then. If we are not in top 6 - then he must go. By the way, in the summer we should get rid off the crocks Onuoha, Perch, Bidwell, Henry, Goss,...

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                              Reallllllly hope that isn't true!!
                              Why would I say it if it wasn't? Wasn't from everyone, but quite a few.

Comment

Too many older managers still think it's the old days. Football moves on. Ps also u should never go back. As Gerry Francis 2nd spell provide.
                                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                                X