Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Lol.
    Isn't it funny...before Les came in, when we were struggling in the Prem and losing in the Championship under Harry, people were desperate for a "football man who knows QPR" to be on the board or in a position of authority. Now the same people don't want QPR men in charge at all...
    Make your minds up, lads.
    Maybe you should start respecting others opinions?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Maybe you shouldn't chat so much shite?
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Play nicely guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Maybe you shouldn't chat so much shite?
          The gang of.....
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            Play nicely guys.
            I thought my point was valid, obviously not!
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

The gang of.....
              Case in point........
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                Play nicely guys.
                So you think I`m a guy???
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Shania, I think the point is that people have an opinion and then change it a few months later. Not that opinions aren't respected. FOr ther record I never wanted JFH, ramsey or Ollie. 2 were completely inexperienced and the other 1 was a sentimental one as no other club would have looked at him.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                    Shania, I think the point is that people have an opinion and then change it a few months later. Not that opinions aren't respected. FOr ther record I never wanted JFH, ramsey or Ollie. 2 were completely inexperienced and the other 1 was a sentimental one as no other club would have looked at him.
                    Thanks James.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                      Not sure Les has been that popular even from the start, but I partly see your point regarding changing opinions...
                      When speaking about Ollie, on the other hand, I did not at all want him in charge and look what happended. He is a disaster.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Didn't want Ollie myself but went with it because I know what the club means to him.

Would like a change at the end of the season (again, I know) but would also like someone like Karanka/Pearson.
                        I very much doubt either would come though with our budget restraints.

Losing 6 in a row and not knowing your best team after this many games is unacceptable, no matter what budget/whoever is in charge.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          Didn't want Ollie myself but went with it because I know what the club means to him.

Would like a change at the end of the season (again, I know) but would also like someone like Karanka/Pearson.
                          I very much doubt either would come though with our budget restraints.

Losing 6 in a row and not knowing your best team after this many games is unacceptable, no matter what budget/whoever is in charge.
                          I am not in the Ollie Out camp as yet, still willing to give him the summer to work on the squad. However, I was never sold on Ollie in the first place, and I have even less confidence in him now. Whilst in small patches we have look better under Ollie, your last sentence is bang on. It's borderline criminal IMO. A "non-QPR man" would have been hounded out of the club for it. He really does need a strong start to next season, and to stop thinking he is Jose Mourinho with his flipping tactics!
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• He's beginning to remind me of Mike Bassett before he settles on 44 effing 2 and plays all those different formations.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              I am not in the Ollie Out camp as yet, still willing to give him the summer to work on the squad. However, I was never sold on Ollie in the first place, and I have even less confidence in him now. Whilst in small patches we have look better under Ollie, your last sentence is bang on. It's borderline criminal IMO. A "non-QPR man" would have been hounded out of the club for it. He really does need a strong start to next season, and to stop thinking he is Jose Mourinho with his flipping tactics!
                              I know where you're coming from with regard to him being a QPR man but I think we have to put sentiment aside and judge him in pure footballing terms. I'd love it if a QPR man did the business, but I'd also love it if it was an outsider.

For me I think the appointment was a mistake and I suspect Les did it to deflect blame from himself and buy himself time. He probably knew we'd give a Rangers man much more time than he deserved. A bit like him really.
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                                We are safe imo and Ollie will stay and have pre season to recruit and settle on a formation as well a regular core of 8-9 players who will be the mainstay of the tw next season.

If after 10-12 games next season we are losing 3 or 4 games on the spin and he's chopping and changing then he will be out of the door.

Reading finished 17th last year, Huddersfield finished 19th and Fulham finished 20th. All 3 now occupy play off positions this year. If we recruit wisely and Holloway settles on a consistent team there's no reason we potentially can't have a good season next year.
                                Well yeah..........but look at the managers that those 3 sides have. Young, progressive, intelligent managers who have learned their trades from some of the best professionals in the business. We have Ian Holloway!

Comment

Working...
                                X