Holloway Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    Personally I don't want anymore ex players near my club. Just want people who have experience and are good at their job.
    HEAR HEAR! we need someone who doesn't have a tie to the club who can come in and do a good job, also get shot of the DOF, I feel he is an obstacle to maybe getting a good manager because most descent managers don't want to work under a DOF
    but I'm afraid Ollie aint the answer him and Birch only brought in to appease the fans, when things were going wrong all round

Comment

• 1) Holloway should not be changing it so often
      2) Our defensive coach needs the sack (not Ollie) - our defenders have got worse since he got here.
      3) Our defenders are pretty awful anyway
      4) Have you looked at the teams we were playing during this bad run of form? I would expect us to lose most of these.
      My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
        1) Holloway should not be changing it so often
        2) Our defensive coach needs the sack (not Ollie) - our defenders have got worse since he got here.
        3) Our defenders are pretty awful anyway
        4) Have you looked at the teams we were playing during this bad run of form? I would expect us to lose most of these.
        Not all of them though.

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          HEAR HEAR! we need someone who doesn't have a tie to the club who can come in and do a good job, also get shot of the DOF, I feel he is an obstacle to maybe getting a good manager because most descent managers don't want to work under a DOF
          but I'm afraid Ollie aint the answer him and Birch only brought in to appease the fans, when things were going wrong all round
          Agreed, as was dof les who was brought in to appease the fans. Who in turn brought in mackie to appease the fans.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• The most important thing now is to sack him and replace him with a Coach who has got a tactical nous, imo.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Make you right under the dof as QPR fans we've wasted just about two and half years of our lives that we will never get back , we've lived through five transfer windows believing it will get better after the next window , missed out on Clements if we believe what we read ! Billy Davis Pearson a couple of years ago could come in but no ! Is it because these sort know their own mind on how the job should be done ? Warnock brief spell ended because some report he didn't want the job , yeah go on pull the other one

Comment

• Originally posted by hooploft View Post
                Make you right under the dof as QPR fans we've wasted just about two and half years of our lives that we will never get back , we've lived through five transfer windows believing it will get better after the next window , missed out on Clements if we believe what we read ! Billy Davis Pearson a couple of years ago could come in but no ! Is it because these sort know their own mind on how the job should be done ? Warnock brief spell ended because some report he didn't want the job , yeah go on pull the other one
                s omeone has stated the DOF was brought in to appease fans when we weren't to happy with H.R. same with Mackie, Ollie & Birch the truth behind Warnock is the DOF walked into the dressing room Addressing the team and Warnock told him to leave in not such a nice way and that's why he didn't get the job, because the DOF would have lost all power under Warnock so the DOF didn't want him,

Comment

• Didn't Les bring Warnock in? Think there was too much history for Warnock to be manager, the way he was sacked etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    If we recruit wisely and Holloway settles on a consistent team there's no reason we potentially can't have a good season next year.
                    There is also no reason why we wouldn't be favourites for relegation.

Comment

• Comments like this don't help matters :

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/h...rent-formation

I mean just how stupid do you need to be? Unfortunately for us, he wasn't aware of it prior to the Sheff Wed game, hence it turned out the way it did.

Comment

s omeone has stated the DOF was brought in to appease fans when we weren't to happy with H.R. same with Mackie, Ollie & Birch the truth behind Warnock is the DOF walked into the dressing room Addressing the team and Warnock told him to leave in not such a nice way and that's why he didn't get the job, because the DOF would have lost all power under Warnock so the DOF didn't want him,
                        Don't know about that ! But I do believe there was power struggle

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          Comments like this don't help matters :

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/h...rent-formation

I mean just how stupid do you need to be? Unfortunately for us, he wasn't aware of it prior to the Sheff Wed game, hence it turned out the way it did.

so he is saying, without his 3 at the back and without hall, we were bound to lose and saturday before the game, it was just a damage limitation plan.

utter utter bollx from holloway yet again.

just go ffs. GOOOOOOOOOO.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Lol.
                            Isn't it funny...before Les came in, when we were struggling in the Prem and losing in the Championship under Harry, people were desperate for a "football man who knows QPR" to be on the board or in a position of authority. Now the same people don't want QPR men in charge at all...
                            Make your minds up, lads.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              so he is saying, without his 3 at the back and without hall, we were bound to lose and saturday before the game, it was just a damage limitation plan.

utter utter bollx from holloway yet again.

just go ffs. GOOOOOOOOOO.
                              They let Henry go in Jan not the best holding m/fielder / defensive m/fielder we've ever had but never replaced him now according to I H if we can't play Hall there wer'e in the brown stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by hooploft View Post
                                according to I H if we can't play Hall there wer'e in the brown stuff
                                Which is absolute b*llox as we can play Perch there and Furlong at RB like we did at Newcastle.

Comment

Working...
                                X