No announcement yet.

Holloway Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things are abit bad the way the last 6 games or so have gone but boy do alot of you seem to get off on having digs when things arent going to plan, fair enough but where are most of you when things are going well hopefully we get the points we need and me personally will be looking forward to next season and will be lumping abit on us!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• I think we have enough points already but only just. Would like e draw Saturday just to put it to bed

Comment

• We are safe imo and Ollie will stay and have pre season to recruit and settle on a formation as well a regular core of 8-9 players who will be the mainstay of the tw next season.

If after 10-12 games next season we are losing 3 or 4 games on the spin and he's chopping and changing then he will be out of the door.

Reading finished 17th last year, Huddersfield finished 19th and Fulham finished 20th. All 3 now occupy play off positions this year. If we recruit wisely and Holloway settles on a consistent team there's no reason we potentially can't have a good season next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          We are safe imo and Ollie will stay and have pre season to recruit and settle on a formation as well a regular core of 8-9 players who will be the mainstay of the tw next season.

If after 10-12 games next season we are losing 3 or 4 games on the spin and he's chopping and changing then he will be out of the door.

Reading finished 17th last year, Huddersfield finished 19th and Fulham finished 20th. All 3 now occupy play off positions this year. If we recruit wisely and Holloway settles on a consistent team there's no reason we potentially can't have a good season next year.
          Good post.

Comment

• Safe or not safe it's a fa cking disgrace we in this position in the first place. We all seem to be missing this fact.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

We are safe imo and Ollie will stay and have pre season to recruit and settle on a formation as well a regular core of 8-9 players who will be the mainstay of the tw next season.

10/10 exactly.

Hope we can do that.

Comment

• We need more of this to cheer us all up after all this six defeats on the trot malarkey.

https://t.co/NcjQm196re

Comment

Agree! All very good points!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

From darkest Kent , the voice of reason .
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I'm not convinced giving him a quarter of a season is the right thing for us. We'd be scratching around trying to replace him, and even if we do, it'll take the new man a bit of time to get to know the squad. We'd be halfway through the season before any noticeable change.

Olly must be judged at the end of the season by what he's done. Keeping us up by the skin of our teeth isn't an achievement. It's abject failure imo.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        JFH got rid of Ali and Clint which I still feel was a mistake as we need some experience in the side, even if they didn't play every game. I still don't believe the story that Ali insisted on playing every game. The players JFH signed were not really an improvement to the side, some of the players Olly has signed at least show potential, but are mostly young and inexperienced and need experienced players to help them.
                        Well if you buy into how the club says they buy and sell players it was Jimmy and Les. Also Clint says neither of them said anything to him until day before his contract was up. Pretty shocking in my view.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Things are abit bad the way the last 6 games or so have gone but boy do alot of you seem to get off on having digs when things arent going to plan, fair enough but where are most of you when things are going well hopefully we get the points we need and me personally will be looking forward to next season and will be lumping abit on us!
                          Things have gone a bit bad?? We've lost 6 on trot

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                            Well if you buy into how the club says they buy and sell players it was Jimmy and Les. Also Clint says neither of them said anything to him until day before his contract was up. Pretty shocking in my view.
                            Clint to smash down the gates, drag Les out onto the street, give Ollie a hig and say, chin up mate, it's ok, Clint's here, and become manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                              Clint to smash down the gates, drag Les out onto the street, give Ollie a hig and say, chin up mate, it's ok, Clint's here, and become manager.
                              Personally I don't want anymore ex players near my club. Just want people who have experience and are good at their job.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                                Personally I don't want anymore ex players near my club. Just want people who have experience and are good at their job.
                                Joey Barton assistant

Comment

Working...
                                X