• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is zola now
    R's

Comment

• This situation needs to stop its a complete joke

Last 5 years has been ridiculous for a club of our history maybe we do need to change owners . It does not work

It's embarrassing ...

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
        where is zola now
        What?!

No way.

He's done a worse job with Brum than Ollie's done with us!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          JFH got rid of Ali and Clint which I still feel was a mistake as we need some experience in the side, even if they didn't play every game. I still don't believe the story that Ali insisted on playing every game. The players JFH signed were not really an improvement to the side, some of the players Olly has signed at least show potential, but are mostly young and inexperienced and need experienced players to help them.
          With hindsight It was a pity that Henry and Ollie alledgedly couldn`t work together. Henry would have shielded our defence when needed,imo.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• You must be on the gear mate. Henry was pony.

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
              What?!

No way.

He's done a worse job with Brum than Ollie's done with us!

ideal for us
              R's

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                Theoretically, no. But we could have equally gone on the same run as we have under Holloway.

It's a question of what does the club do from here, rather than what might have been.

Again.
                It may have been some of the most boring football ever but There is absolutely no way JFH would have lost 6 on the bounce once, let alone twice. Not saying I would have him back but he wouldn't have lost those games.

Comment

• Aitor Karanka could be a good shout. Not sure if he would come though

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                    You must be on the gear mate. Henry was pony.
                    Henry is not as bad as he is portrayed to be. Nothing spectacular but he was solid, yes he had poor games but he had more steady games than poor ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      Henry is not as bad as he is portrayed to be. Nothing spectacular but he was solid, yes he had poor games but he had more steady games than poor ones.
                      Poor player although cousins does make him look world class. Barton is a player we actually really miss not kelv
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Superranger View Post
                        Aitor Karanka could be a good shout. Not sure if he would come though
                        Agreed!! He works systematically with his teams, it looks like.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          Poor player although cousins does make him look world class.
                          yeah tend to agree. Problem is Henry - like Joey - has big miles on the clock, been around since the stone age.

But the players are not the problem. The appointments are. Look at Hull. Poor squad by EPL standards, going nowhere except down, not an attractive management call, manage to get Silva who some of us had hoped might have come here when Ollie got the job, and without bringing in anyone they've closed the back door, they're playing decent football and have given themselves a massive chance. Such is life.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            yeah tend to agree. Problem is Henry - like Joey - has big miles on the clock, been around since the stone age.

But the players are not the problem. The appointments are. Look at Hull. Poor squad by EPL standards, going nowhere except down, not an attractive management call, manage to get Silva who some of us had hoped might have come here when Ollie got the job, and without bringing in anyone they've closed the back door, they're playing decent football and have given themselves a massive chance. Such is life.

He brought in Andrea Ranocchia, Alfred N'Diaye, Kamil Grosicki. Oumar Niasse, Evandro, Omar Elabdellaoui and Lazar Markovic, so that is hardly nobody and none of these players were cheap.

Comment

• There is and old saying in Danish: Dont go back to a fuser, Thats what we done with Ollie
                              Its not remember The Alamo, its remember Vauxhall Motors, it will be the same all over again.
                              I am an 65 year old supporter from Denmark, who nearly ever writes in here, but i am sorry, and worried
                              It must be one of our pourest appointments ive seen ,and i have supported since 1967.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                                He brought in Andrea Ranocchia, Alfred N'Diaye, Kamil Grosicki. Oumar Niasse, Evandro, Omar Elabdellaoui and Lazar Markovic, so that is hardly nobody and none of these players were cheap.
                                Point taken Mel but the list of gaffers we've overlooked since (and including) the Ramsey appointment makes me want to lie down in a darkened room. I simply don't believe we approached all of them and they all turned us down, and if they did, the board need to figure out why the club they preside over is seen as toxic.

Comment

Working...
                                X