Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    What? How did JFH fail to keep us up?
    Matty man to man we would of got relegated under him, I know no one want to give Holloway credit but he was an improvement
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Gonna judge Holloway when we have something to play for. Kept us up so done his job that jfh failed to do
      Your post doesn't make any sense. JFH didn't get us relegated nor did we look like being relegated whilst he was in charge. The football was dire though. I don't recall Holloway being appointed 'to keep us up'. Where did you get that from?

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
        There is a lot of fans who blame Fernandes and make no mistake he has to take his share, but is he really different from many fans. The reality is whilst fans love their club they have absolutely no qualifications or knowledge to say who should or should not be appointed as managers/coaches or indeed who we should buy. Fernandes just behaves like the vast majority of fans and brings in either big names or whoever he thinks might do a job, bit like a real champ manager game!

Anyone with a semblance of knowledge would have realized Holloway and a Bircham were not the answer, but so many on here were wetting themselves when Holloway started shouting at players, loving the passion, really! The same when Bircham started singing on the touch line, again what passion, lets be honest it's Sunday league stuff.

Sorry but many of our fans are simply getting exactly what they would have done. Unfortunately we have a board who are too easily influenced by so called big names, the closed shop that sees failing ex pros continue to make a living in the managerial merry go round and their own lack of any sort of football knowledge or qualifications, just like the vast majority of fans.

This!!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Gonna judge Holloway when we have something to play for. Kept us up so done his job that jfh failed to do
          Looking like it was JFH early points that may get us over the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
            Your post doesn't make any sense. JFH didn't get us relegated nor did we look like being relegated whilst he was in charge. The football was dire though. I don't recall Holloway being appointed 'to keep us up'. Where did you get that from?
            But we are far from safe. Can you seriously see us getting another point? Blackburn will beat villa next week imo

Comment

Absolutely . We were never going down under JFH. Dire football, but we weren't going down.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

It's WeAre mate he makes it up as he goes along but his heart is in right place so got give him the benefit that he's just bit nieve

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Absolutely . We were never going down under JFH. Dire football, but we weren't going down.
                  Theoretically, no. But we could have equally gone on the same run as we have under Holloway.

It's a question of what does the club do from here, rather than what might have been.

Again.

Comment

I think I prefer ramshite and he was the reason I gave up my season ticket
                    R's

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                      There is a lot of fans who blame Fernandes and make no mistake he has to take his share, but is he really different from many fans. The reality is whilst fans love their club they have absolutely no qualifications or knowledge to say who should or should not be appointed as managers/coaches or indeed who we should buy. Fernandes just behaves like the vast majority of fans and brings in either big names or whoever he thinks might do a job, bit like a real champ manager game!

Anyone with a semblance of knowledge would have realized Holloway and a Bircham were not the answer, but so many on here were wetting themselves when Holloway started shouting at players, loving the passion, really! The same when Bircham started singing on the touch line, again what passion, lets be honest it's Sunday league stuff.

Sorry but many of our fans are simply getting exactly what they would have done. Unfortunately we have a board who are too easily influenced by so called big names, the closed shop that sees failing ex pros continue to make a living in the managerial merry go round and their own lack of any sort of football knowledge or qualifications, just like the vast majority of fans.
                      tbf mate, a bloke with half a brain would not have appointed a farking pe teacher while we were in the prem fighting for survival.

he would not have appointed a drossball novice and expected him to take us up into the top 6 of a championship club.

and lastly, he would not have appointed a sky tv pundit to bring stability to a circus.

so if a bloke with half a brain cell would not do this, who would?
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                        JFH got rid of Ali and Clint which I still feel was a mistake as we need some experience in the side, even if they didn't play every game. I still don't believe the story that Ali insisted on playing every game. The players JFH signed were not really an improvement to the side, some of the players Olly has signed at least show potential, but are mostly young and inexperienced and need experienced players to help them.

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post

next time i will read your whole post before commenting haha.

just one more point, saw someone on twitter wanting to replace holloway with ainsworth. its just maddness from some of our fans.

look what watford have done, look what fulham are doing, look to all intensive purposes what swansea have done.

no more chest beating, no more bleeding for the club.

we need and require ability. end of.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Our squad isn't that bad. We lack a captain centreback. Right back. Ball winning midfielder. And a striker. But our problem is fairly obvious . The constant 6/7 changes a game . Different formations everyweek. Sometimes 4/5 formations a game. Imagine being a player in that set up. U can see it when there playing. They don't know what there doing..Football isn't rocket science. If you have a group of players that play in the same set up every week Your gonna know eachothers game eventually. I never jumped on holloways back after the last 6 game losing run. And I never got on the hype when we won a few. But to do another 6 game losing streak is diabolical . I remember when we was in the prem and shi.te like Fulham n Brentford were pis.sing about in league1&2 . Now there beating us and above us. That shows how badly weve been run as a club. There's a nasty losing habit running throughout . From u18's all the way through to the first team. I've seen anough to think that if he stays next season we could slip out of this division. Not due to the players but the management.a half decent manager would have this lot sitting mid table.

Comment

• Next in Mc Laren or Pardew

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                next time i will read your whole post before commenting haha.

just one more point, saw someone on twitter wanting to replace holloway with ainsworth. its just maddness from some of our fans.

look what watford have done, look what fulham are doing, look to all intensive purposes what swansea have done.

no more chest beating, no more bleeding for the club.

we need and require ability. end of.
                                If we were to do it, it has to be now.

I see very little point in appointing a manager pre-season.

I'd even support a Pearson appointment, which i hate. But it might well get us doing something.

Still, i'd really rather stop sacking managers and changing players. I want Ollie to stay and turn this #### show around.

Comment

Working...
                                X