Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Well yeah..........but look at the managers that those 3 sides have. Young, progressive, intelligent managers who have learned their trades from some of the best professionals in the business. We have Ian Holloway!
    Great post. Absolutely spot on. Our DOF has appointed three pisspoor managers and continues to get away with it. I'm convinced Ollie got the job because he's one of our own and so would buy Ferdinand more time than an outsider who fails. He certainly didn't get the job based on what he did last time out at Millwall. Or palace for that matter. If those three clubs have made decent manager appointments why couldn't we? It all points to one man I'm afraid. The club has gone backwards under Ferdinand as DOF. There's no denying that fact.

Comment

• For such a big turnaround in pre-season, to go from relegation fodder to promotion contenders; we will need a strong level headed leader of a gaffer. I love Ollie, he's a real character but I'm just not sure he's that. We looked better in that brief period but before that we were just as shocking as we are now.

I'd prefer to see Ollie in the ForeverRs club than on the touchline. I think it'll end in tears and be seen as another absolute disaster of an appointment by our board and owners.

It all just currently reminds me of when Alan Shearer went in to manage Newcastle... A clear sentiment appointment which ended in disaster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
        So you think I`m a guy???
        Guy can be used for male or female.

Comment

• Listen now DOF we do NOT WANT Steve Maclaren.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            For such a big turnaround in pre-season, to go from relegation fodder to promotion contenders; we will need a strong level headed leader of a gaffer. I love Ollie, he's a real character but I'm just not sure he's that. We looked better in that brief period but before that we were just as shocking as we are now.

I'd prefer to see Ollie in the ForeverRs club than on the touchline. I think it'll end in tears and be seen as another absolute disaster of an appointment by our board and owners.

It all just currently reminds me of when Alan Shearer went in to manage Newcastle... A clear sentiment appointment which ended in disaster.
            At least Shearer realised he is not a manager and hasn't tried to do that role again...

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              For such a big turnaround in pre-season, to go from relegation fodder to promotion contenders; we will need a strong level headed leader of a gaffer. I love Ollie, he's a real character but I'm just not sure he's that. We looked better in that brief period but before that we were just as shocking as we are now.

I'd prefer to see Ollie in the ForeverRs club than on the touchline
              . I think it'll end in tears and be seen as another absolute disaster of an appointment by our board and owners.

That statement says it all for me, he would have always been remembered as the man who got us back on the map but now I fear it will tarnish his status which is sad. The pelters he got on Saturday were deserved and that was before his comments but i never like seeing genuine QPR people getting stick like that but i feared this from Day 1.

Comment

• We have a young team. Win a few games, confidence is built up. This is what happened before the international break. After the break we lost a couple of games and confidence dropped.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                  Listen now DOF we do NOT WANT Steve Maclaren.

If Ollie goes (he won't) then Steve would be my man.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                    If Ollie goes (he won't) then Steve would be my man.
                    Another total faliure in every recent job hes had. Perfect credentials for a managers job with us.
                    We could call him Ollie 2

Comment

• McClaren had decent win percentages at Derby especially his first spell. Numbers Olly has never achieved in his career

Comment

• Hove you can have your dutch speaking shteve. I will take Holloway all day long and I want to assess him with a team having something to play for and when it will be more of a settled side and that will happen when we are playing for something. I totally get wests opinion and in an ideal world the players should be fighting on the pitch but I won't blame Holloway for a lack of intensity in the players mindset. I have played in friendlys and nothing games and its hard to play with that high intensity. We have a better squad and a manager that IMO will have a successful time of it next season
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• I'm for sticking with Holloway. He's signed some bright prospects in January. I think he should be allowed a pre-season to work with them and then all of next season. And the season afterwards, and the one after that. In fact I'd be perfectly content if he were here for the next ten years.

Comment

• 2 more defeats and he really should walk. And if those 2 defeats result in an unlikely relegation, still 60/1, then he should be sacked immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
                              2 more defeats and he really should walk. And if those 2 defeats result in an unlikely relegation, still 60/1, then he should be sacked immediately.
                              This.

Comment

• Atrocious couple of runs. Are the players playing for him or is he clueless?

Comment

Working...
                                X