• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holloway Out

6 defeats in a row x2.

He is not the man to rebuild this club.

Enough is enough.

Get rid of this lot, including the dof and go get a proper manager ffs.

No more novices, no more pe teachers, no more sky pundits and no more dof mates.

Sort this farking club out once and for all.
    yes
    79.07%
    no
    20.93%

The poll is expired.

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Season was over ages ago. Definitely the right man to take us forward. Today's result was an obvious one as we've come up against a team bang in form. All about next season which it has been for some time
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Season was over ages ago. Definitely the right man to take us forward. Today's result was an obvious one as we've come up against a team bang in form. All about next season which it has been for some time
      Are you on this planet

Comment

I'm with you, my problem is that we were on form before this losing run, Ollie should have got the extra 3 points before he started looking at other players.

We were winning with a settled team, all he had to do was keep it going until we were safe. I can see why fans are unhappy though!

Comment

You're on planet drama. We aren't going down and Holloway has kept us up. He needs to get us top 10 next season otherwise he has failed. Think we will have a good season tbh

Comment

Don't want Holloway gone but 6 defeats on the trot for any team in this division is unacceptable, and we've done it twice now! And still not 100% clear of relegation. Not on in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              I'm with you, my problem is that we were on form before this losing run, Ollie should have got the extra 3 points before he started looking at other players.

We were winning with a settled team, all he had to do was keep it going until we were safe. I can see why fans are unhappy though!
              Sensible post

Comment

If Blackburn score and beat wolves the season is not over!

Comment

if trust me 50 pts won't even be run close. Blackburn have been poor all season. Either them or Birmingham who are equally poor

Comment

if trust me 50 pts won't even be run close. Blackburn have been poor all season. Either them or Birmingham who are equally poor
                    If we lose and they win they will be 3 points behind with 2 games to play! Won't matter how poor they been all season if they are up for it for the last two games!

Listens even if they draw we lose next week and they win we go into the final game of the season against Norwich just 2 point in front.

Comment

Lost 6 in a row twice and 3 of the 5 wins in that good spell were against teams in the current bottom four. Has the worst ppg of any manager in the championship since TF took over.

Put it this way. If it was JFH or Chris Ramsay in charge now would anyone be saying 'don't worry just wait till next season'

He's gotta go and go now. Funny Holloway says about respect but I see it as a massive disrespect to the club and the fans to experiment with the team every game when there's still a quarter of the season left and you're not safe.
                      Last edited by oldskoolturk; 22-04-2017, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                        lost 6 in a row twice and 3 of the 5 wins in that good spell were against teams in the current bottom
                        form. Has the worst ppg of any manager in the championship since tf took over.

Put it this way. If it was jfh or chris ramsay in charge now would anyone be saying 'don't worry just wait till next season'

he's gotta go and go now. Funny holloway says about respect but i see it as a massive dosrespect to the club and the fans to experiment with the team every game when there's still a quarter of the season left and you're not safe
                        fantastic post and nail on the head sir.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                          Lost 6 in a row twice and 3 of the 5 wins in that good spell were against teams in the current bottom four. Has the worst ppg of any manager in the championship since TF took over.

Put it this way. If it was JFH or Chris Ramsay in charge now would anyone be saying 'don't worry just wait till next season'

He's gotta go and go now. Funny Holloway says about respect but I see it as a massive disrespect to the club and the fans to experiment with the team every game when there's still a quarter of the season left and you're not safe.
                          Yep, anyone but Holloway and would be a lynching.

Appalling appointment. He should either walk or, failing that, get sacked. Won't happen that said. No other team would put up with it. Embarrassing and shameful. What a laughing stock (yes even more so) this has made us.

Comment

Ollie doesn't seem to know our best 11. All these changes are so frustrating.

A half decent manager with the players we have at the club would of had us mid table comfortably. Just need a consistent 11 and to play to our strengths.

Comment

Hitman with predictable thread start shocker

Comment

Working...
                              X