• cant believe he played goss

cant believe he played goss
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Why?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Why?
      Were you at the game/see the game? If so, that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        cant believe he played goss
        Will probably have been his turn this week......

Comment

I had no problem Goss starting but not where he played he was far to deep literally playing in front of back four right on top of them.

Now this is quite telling as it was same role that Ravel played and everyone was moaning he was too deep too but if Ravel and Goss are sitting on top of defenders that tells me there doing it under instruction of the manager.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            I had no problem Goss starting but not where he played he was far to deep literally playing in front of back four right on top of them.

Now this is quite telling as it was same role that Ravel played and everyone was moaning he was too deep too but if Ravel and Goss are sitting on top of defenders that tells me there doing it under instruction of the manager.
            Ih played that deep who was n the centre of the park? Did Mackie and Freeman come in?

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
              Ih played that deep who was n the centre of the park? Did Mackie and Freeman come in?
              We played narrow as possible we had no width at all hence why Brentford done us out wide time and time again. Mass was there too and Freeman a little bit of free role. Mackie just thumped his chest

But it's clearly managers tactic to have midfielder​ playing deep as Goss Ravel would surely not both do it. It's like the Hall role but in reverse instead of CB stepping forward into midfield the midfielder drops back deep

Comment

Can't Luongo as capable of running a midfield on his lonesome. No wonder he needed help.

How's the 'languid, Carrick like touch' of Goss'? Gotta be some positives somewhere?

Comment

Working...
                X