Clear All

Originally posted by The General View Post
    Can't see the problem with the team

Solid defence
    Solid midfield
    Wingers
    2 Forwards

Please explain chaps why so bad ?
    I agree, a strong side with some good options off the bench, what could possibly go wrong?
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Decent line up in my opinion.

Glad to see Goss get a game. Glad to see Freeman play on the right side of a 4 man midfield. Above all else, glad to see a 4-4-2.

Comment

Are Mackie and freeman not wingers

Macke played on the wing for the season we won the farking league

Freeman is also a good wide man

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Because he has out and out wingers on the bench and yet he plays Smith who thrives on crosses and gets the best out of him.

Can only assume he has his reasons though based on training ground observations...
          Many have been calling for Washington to play off Smith as a second striker, it looks like that's exactly what Ollie is doing, hopefully CW can get to some of Smith's knockdowns!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Because he has out and out wingers on the bench and yet he plays Smith who thrives on crosses and gets the best out of him.

Can only assume he has his reasons though based on training ground observations...

This!!
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

it will be down to which team wants it more today , mackies in for team spirit it's a local derby

Comment

Are Mackie and freeman not wingers
                Not as much as Lua Lua and Pawel.

Mackie's never been as good playing wide (and he's certainly no longer the player of 2010/11) and Freeman is at his best playing centrally, at least from what we've seen so far. A player like Smith demands good width and quality crosses.

All we can assume is Ollie has his reasons based on what he's seen in training, as I say. But on paper it looks odd. Hopefully he'll be proved right though. Lets see....

Comment

Is it defo 4-4-2? Could be 4-3-3 with goss, luongo and freeman in midfield and mackie, washington and smith up top.

Comment

Freeman Goss Luongo
                    Mackie Smith Washington

Comment

Can't see the problem with the team

Solid defence
                      Solid midfield
                      Wingers
                      2 Forwards

Please explain chaps why so bad ?
                      No problem with the defence, central midfield or up front. But if you think Freeman or Mackie are wingers then I give up.

Comment

most importantly at all, Let`s hope Ollie will prove his doubters(me included)wrong today.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Freeman is a winger. Until now we've been playing him out of position. Personally, I don't like him in the middle. Offers a fair bit with the ball, but without it, he's a fish out of water in the middle. Excited to see how he does in his natural position!

Comment

What has Pawel done to upset Holloway? I am sure Mackie is only playing because Holloway can f*rt ar*e around with different formations during the game.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                              No problem with the defence, central midfield or up front. But if you think Freeman or Mackie are wingers then I give up.
                              Freeman stopped to shine when he was placed on the wing at Bristol City.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Brentford pitch is in terrific nick

Comment

Working...
                                X