Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    What's he said?
    As Fordy said the fans should take it on the chin. Can't explain what's gone wrong fans think we're going down.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Mackie was awful today possibly worse game i have seen him have get shot awful player. Bad enough having chest thumper on sidelines
      Admittedly we were boozed, but my pal genuinely thought he was brought on at HT. terrible game .
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        As Fordy said the fans should take it on the chin. Can't explain what's gone wrong fans think we're going down.
        Well the blokes a ####ing idiot then, if he thinks we should just taking getting smacked 6 games on the spin (again) and another defeat in a derby.

Comment

• He should be apologetic not saying we should take it on the chin, if you attended each of the last 6 games then each fan will have done £200.00 plus each which each of those players earn every hour ! Not acceptable and he has pissed me right off saying that !

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
            He should be apologetic not saying we should take it on the chin, if you attended each of the last 6 games then each fan will have done £200.00 plus each which each of those players earn every hour ! Not acceptable and he has pissed me right off saying that !
            I agree mate. Bloke is showing a complete lack of understanding to the fans.

Comment

• Also said on player he needs more from the fans. F ucking clown

Comment

• That deserves sacking in itself. Fans don't win games. Players and managers do.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Admittedly we were boozed, but my pal genuinely thought he was brought on at HT. terrible game .
                  That was the only way to watch that s hit tbh.

Comment

• Luke Freeman: Made more key passes vs Brentford (9) than any other player has made in a Championship match this season

Comment

Working...
                    X