Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant Hall interview

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...o-regrets.html

Really like Hall. He hasn't been as good this season as he was last season but he's still first choice CB for me alongside Lynch. Top player.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Big fan of halk too. The bit about macclesfield made me laugh too, you hardly think of them as a fortress haha!

Comment

Like Hall a lot. Classy player. As said above, maybe not quite lived upto last year (he was outstanding last season) but he has by no means been poor. No player playing for us is going to be faultless, or they simply wouldn't be with us!

I like the way Hall looks to get the ball down & play, you can tell he has spent time at a club like Spurs (similarly to Mass and also Freeman now who came through the ranks at Arsenal) - they always want to pay football which is nice to see.

Hall 1st choice CB for me, alongside Ned (although this latter part evokes a lot of debate I know!).
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I like Lynch but more I see of him more obvious it is he's the weak link at the back

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            I like Lynch but more I see of him more obvious it is he's the weak link at the back
            Yep couldn't agree more.

Comment

Saw some stats flying around Twitter earlier comparing us with Hall in the side vs when he isn't.

Without him, we have played 10 games and lost 8 of those (drawn 1, won 1). Let in an average of 1.7 goals a game without him too.

Not one for stats tbf as I think you can make stats say what you want them to, but that's pretty damning IMO!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Saw some stats flying around Twitter earlier comparing us with Hall in the side vs when he isn't.

Without him, we have played 10 games and lost 8 of those (drawn 1, won 1). Let in an average of 1.7 goals a game without him too.

Not one for stats tbf as I think you can make stats say what you want them to, but that's pretty damning IMO!
                Let's hope he's fit for Saturday then!

Comment

Working...
                X