Thread: not another norwich day out

Default not another norwich day out

back in the seventies there was 18 thousand qpr fans many very drunk me included how I got home I don't know any of you guys there
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Originally Posted by qprted
    Back in the seventies there were 18 thousand QPR fans, many very drunk, me included. How I got home I don't know. Any of you guys there?
    Fixed that for you Ted

[QUOTE=qprted;1621027]back in the seventies there was 18 thousand qpr fans many very drunk me included how I got home I don't know. Was there Ted. Day I will never forget. Also at Wolves to see them lose to Liverpool and us miss out. Heartbroken.
    Last edited by knocker; 21-04-2017 at 12:33 AM.

4. Default

Originally Posted by qprted
    back in the seventies there was 18 thousand qpr fans many very drunk me included how I got home I don't know any of you guys there
    yeah remember it well. a convoy of cars left the springbok the day before, stopped off at peter kinghams gaff near kings lynn, I think.
    had refreshments and a kick about on the green outside his place then off to Norwich.
    7 in our car with one kipping in the boot over night in some dodgy car park along side the river.
    fun and games with the locals at the pubs and clubs.
    after a sleepless night breakfast in that little café on the bridge outside the train station.
    fantastic weekend exept for the result.