Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
    Back in the seventies there were 18 thousand QPR fans, many very drunk, me included. How I got home I don't know. Any of you guys there?
    Fixed that for you Ted

Comment

• [QUOTE=qprted;1621027]back in the seventies there was 18 thousand qpr fans many very drunk me included how I got home I don't know. Was there Ted. Day I will never forget. Also at Wolves to see them lose to Liverpool and us miss out. Heartbroken.
      Last edited by knocker; 21-04-2017, 12:33 AM.

Comment

back in the seventies there was 18 thousand qpr fans many very drunk me included how I got home I don't know any of you guys there
        yeah remember it well. a convoy of cars left the springbok the day before, stopped off at peter kinghams gaff near kings lynn, I think.
        had refreshments and a kick about on the green outside his place then off to Norwich.
        7 in our car with one kipping in the boot over night in some dodgy car park along side the river.
        fun and games with the locals at the pubs and clubs.
        after a sleepless night breakfast in that little café on the bridge outside the train station.
        fantastic weekend exept for the result.

Comment

• was there any flashpoints after the game

im hearing that forest coaches were left up the uxbridge road did you all have a big drink together after
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• There were please round the back of the springbok by green which is a rarity something was up

Comment

• i imagine you mean police

More...

Comment

• Yes mate

Comment

• ok west acton ,lets hope for a re building of atmospere next season we shouldnt be outsung at home

More...

Comment

• Looking to leave season on a positive

WAS THERE ANY KIND OF BIG DRINK UP AT NORWICH

More...

Comment

• We started as the train left Liverpool st at 8.35 , a few peronis ,into the Lord Nelsen ( opposite the Complete Angler ) in Norwich , quickee at half time , back to the Lord nelsen , a few heinekens on the 16,20 train back and a right laugh with the Rangers boys from Hemel and MK and back into the Sports Bar in Victoria to catch the second half of the Millwall game . Absolutely wrecked after that . We haranged some Brighton fans in the Sports Bar ,then i ended up falling asleep on the train home ,got off at Gatwick airport ,not knowing where or who i was , but got back to Croydon eventually , another top day out with Rangers only spoiled by the s hit football !
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• mackie for new player manager

what do you guys think is he the man

More...

Comment

• Possibly the most bat sh#t, crazy nonsense that you've ever come up with Ted!

Comment

what do you guys think is he the man

Comment

• I seriously hope that we can offload Yeni, Washington and Cilla

NONE OF THESE HAVE SCORED ENOUGH GOALS

Give me three brilliant young nigerian strikers who can bury that ball into the back of the net,and we will start to believe in ourselves

OLLIE I LOVE YOU MAN BUT LETS ATTACK AND DESTROY

More...

Comment

• Do they have to be nigerian or can they be from some other african country??

Comment

Working...
                                X