No announcement yet.

Use your QPR Cash quickly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drove to HQ yesterday and got some bits, just to relax in. not into representing outside the yard far to old

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
      Cheers lads. I think they need to review their checkout page. How they get away with taking money off people saying it will be between 3 to 5 days and then the stuff comes two weeks later is pretty off.
      Don't dis my club!

Comment

phone the club shop , can't call it a superstore it's the easiest way

Comment

They said due to massive demand they are running a week behind with orders.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Don't dis my club!
            Mate, if this was ebay I'd be leaving them negative feedback.
            Finally came yesterday after being ordered on April 28th.
            I've had a week of picking him up from school and the first thing he says to me is "Daddy has my kit come yet?". It's tough being five!

Comment

Having waited 10 days for delivery of a top and it still wasn't saying it had been despatched I sent the shop an email. No reply. I rung the shop. No reply, so I sent an email to andyr@qpr.co.uk saying how poor this was. Within half an hour I received an automated email saying it was despatched.
              It turned up next day on 24 hour service(i had paid the £3.50 second class). When I looked at my QPR Cash he had added on £10 as well. Strangely enough though he didn't don't actually reply to my email.

Comment

Finally worked out how to spend qpr cash on line and ordered a top in the sale (not for me!) been 15 days and nothing yet

Comment

Originally posted by Dgreensuperhoops View Post
                  Having waited 10 days for delivery of a top and it still wasn't saying it had been despatched I sent the shop an email. No reply. I rung the shop. No reply, so I sent an email to andyr@qpr.co.uk saying how poor this was. Within half an hour I received an automated email saying it was despatched.
                  It turned up next day on 24 hour service(i had paid the £3.50 second class). When I looked at my QPR Cash he had added on £10 as well. Strangely enough though he didn't don't actually reply to my email.
                  andy has helped me a few times seems like a nice bloke

Comment

Working...
                  X