No announcement yet.

Use your QPR Cash quickly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are logged into your account the option comes up before you pay.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      If you are logged into your account the option comes up before you pay.
      Hadn't entered my ref number! Thanks!

Comment

This was a pleasant surprise. I managed to get my son a training top and bottoms for nothing.

Comment

Don't forget my commission for highlighting this Guys

Seriously though its great how a messageboard can spread some good news

Comment

ANnoyingly, I didn't know about this so all the stuff I have bought online, was done through a different log in (didn't know I had 2 log ins). Oh well, they have sold out of medium home tops anyway

Comment

I think what confused some is the two accounts one where you type in your s/t ID number (which is the account for renewal) and the other one which you type in your e-mail and password (which is the account for shopping) . If you've never shopped online then you have to register and add your ID and then the qpr cash option comes up and its easy to follow.

Comment

when i sign in it comes up this email address is already taken

Comment

form transaction registration failed , keeps coming up on an error page

Comment

Email told me i had £2.50. They still got those Ji Sung Park collectables??
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Paid for the 3 to 5 days delivery the Friday before last. Nothing arrived yet, not even a tracking number sent. Is everyone elses deliveries taking longer than expected? I've got one really upset five year old here!

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                        Paid for the 3 to 5 days delivery the Friday before last. Nothing arrived yet, not even a tracking number sent. Is everyone elses deliveries taking longer than expected? I've got one really upset five year old here!
                        I selected the same delivery option and I think it took eight days to arrive

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                          I'm still waiting...unbelievably slow!

Comment

It can be up to two weeks, usually 8 to10 days whenever ive ordered, but i have had the fortnight wait as well.
                            So slow
                            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 09-05-2017, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Does anyone know if it still available ? Because ive tried to login to see what ive got and it says ,my account cant be found !
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Cheers lads. I think they need to review their checkout page. How they get away with taking money off people saying it will be between 3 to 5 days and then the stuff comes two weeks later is pretty off.

Comment

Working...
                                X