Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Use your QPR Cash quickly

Originally Posted by Hertford Hoop
    How does the money accrue in the first place? I have a few quid in but can't work out why....doh
    I think its to do with how much money you've spent thats been registered to your
    account, ie buying a season ticket gives you like 15-20 quid. Thats the only thing i can put it down too coz everything i've bought from the club has been done at the club shop itself

It has basically become a chance for all season ticket holders and or those who go to a lot of away games to get a free replica shirt in the club shop sale or other items if they wish

Not sure if the club intended the idea to pan out like this but great for the fans

I`ve been trying since 17.04 after Wednesday game online and always gives an error...

Originally Posted by qpr333
    I`ve been trying since 17.04 after Wednesday game online and always gives an error...
    that's what it does to me , emailed the on line shop 4 days ago , still waiting for them to reply

5. Default

Originally Posted by West Acton
    Just nipped club shop and got nipper a top. Shame dryworld went under as the gear has great fit and feels very decent
    You can have mine for him mate. Get him in the Hoops. Can't be raising a glory hunter.