Use your QPR Cash quickly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
    How does the money accrue in the first place? I have a few quid in but can't work out why....doh
    I think its to do with how much money you've spent thats been registered to your
    account, ie buying a season ticket gives you like 15-20 quid. Thats the only thing i can put it down too coz everything i've bought from the club has been done at the club shop itself

Comment

It has basically become a chance for all season ticket holders and or those who go to a lot of away games to get a free replica shirt in the club shop sale or other items if they wish

Not sure if the club intended the idea to pan out like this but great for the fans

Comment

I`ve been trying since 17.04 after Wednesday game online and always gives an error...

Comment

Originally posted by qpr333 View Post
          I`ve been trying since 17.04 after Wednesday game online and always gives an error...
          that's what it does to me , emailed the on line shop 4 days ago , still waiting for them to reply

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Just nipped club shop and got nipper a top. Shame dryworld went under as the gear has great fit and feels very decent
            You can have mine for him mate. Get him in the Hoops. Can't be raising a glory hunter.

Comment

Qpr cash

Got about a tenner to spend, please can someone explain how to spend it online, asked on here before but nothing works. Don't want to phone as will cost a tenner to spend a tenner and I don't have the time to waste on Saturday. Please help, I'm going off my nut! Ps.what the phuck is sage pay.

Comment

it won't do it for me online either, won't phone the club as it cost 13 quid last time i called them , sent an email to the online site last week no reply

Comment

last time i called the club it cost me 117 pounds ,dont call them ,its embarressing
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I also emailed them, still no reply. However, I received an automatic email from the club about my QPRcash which was different from the amount when logged to MyQPR by a pound and something. It seems that that was the problem when I was trying to maximise my QPRcash and was giving me an error. So, two days ago I used my QPRcash but not in full, paid only £0.99 difference (although I still have some money left in there), and yes, the order is fact! Still waiting for confirmation about the order being despatched though... My concerns are (as has happened before few times) that they will give excuses about the replica shirt no longer available...Well, it is all about getting the replica shirt, is it not!

Comment

As of yesterday I have still not received my order which I placed last Thursday and paid £3.50 for a standard 2-3 days delivery

Comment

My stuff arrived today. Also ordered last Thursday. Apparently they are very busy.

Comment

I have £31.80.

I'll use it for the 5 Bankers Competition prize, Signed QPR shirt and maybe prizes that can be used for next season.

Comment

Are we entitled to points for away games too? I`ve been to most this season by the account only shows credits against season ticket, home games, stadium tour and merchandise bought from the shop.

Comment

Yes think you get for away games it box office when you get tickets need to link to your client ref

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                                Yes, just click the box that you have QPR cash to spend
                                I can't find this bloody box! Where is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X