On the plus side!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the plus side!

QPR Under-23s record 7-1 win against Colchester United ...

Aramide Oteh (4), Eberechi Eze (2) and Jeremy Arthur on target

ARAMIDE Oteh scored four times in QPR Under-23s 7-1 thrashing of Colchester United on Monday afternoon.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...btQVtHwDrOc.99

Could you sticky this please, just in case we do get relegated things wont appear so terrible and the world wont seem such a bad place.

Comment

Heard some great things about Eze. Should be pushing for the first team next season

Comment

All very positive, good young future first teamers
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
          Heard some great things about Eze. Should be pushing for the first team next season
          He looked great for those 15 minutes that match he started.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
            He looked great for those 15 minutes that match he started.
            Yes v Blackburn in the F A cup. Set the tone for that match him getting injured!!

Comment

But not here if Holloway is still manager. Remember, this board was full of the same comments for Shodipo this time last year. Not one for working with young players if Shodipo and Manning are anything to go by. Said he likes Shodipo but "we always seemed to give a goal away when he came on" - so work on him if you like him, not ship him out in the name of experience. Manning rescued by Holloway and a talent, but he gives the ball away too much.....any sign of a bit of coaching for the guy on when to pass it? No, just stick him at left back occasionally so he can give it away in more dangerous places.

Comment

If we were really going to experiment, he should have been involved recently, we couldn't have been much more ropey.

Comment

U23s: Watford 0 QPR 3

QPR Under-23s sign off season in style at Vicarage Road …

QPR UNDER-23S signed off their Professional Development League season with a convincing win against Watford on Friday.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...ehATbX3VLb3.99

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    QPR Under-23s record 7-1 win against Colchester United ...

Aramide Oteh (4), Eberechi Eze (2) and Jeremy Arthur on target

ARAMIDE Oteh scored four times in QPR Under-23s 7-1 thrashing of Colchester United on Monday afternoon.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...btQVtHwDrOc.99
                    On the minus side...QPR Ladies 1 Cardiff Ladies 12

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                      On the minus side...QPR Ladies 1 Cardiff Ladies 12
                      Are any of them in line for the first team then?

Comment

Can they not play against Forest, we might actually win a game.

Comment

Me too. Maybe chuck him in bench on Saturday?

Comment

Plymouth are up, Exeter fighting to get into the play-offs. There's two local(ish) games I can go to
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                            X