Logically

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
    Of course it's Holloways fault, he changes winning teams, he constantly changes formations during a match, at least 5 times on Saturday,he plays people out of position,Bidwell as centre half Saturday was a big mistake as Perch has played there before.
    He usually waits until we are 1 or 2 down then throws on every attacker we have, however forgets to include a winger when Smith and Sylla thrive on crosses.
    Personally given up with Holloway and Bircham, both clueless and we will stagnate with them in charge, it is the same old Holloway as last time, stupid comments, tactically poor and should never have been taken back, sentiment and badge kissing won the day.

I must say Rangers fan are very tolerant of crap managers when they are popular ex players, 6 straight defeats, now another 5 loses and counting and we listen to Holloway saying we are not that far away from being a good team, well after watching Saturday I would say we are at least 6 players away, to include a whole new defends, bar Hall.
    This.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12;1620883[B
      ]I am shocked with the level of abuse Holloway gets. The fans that made it clear they never wanted him will always look to shoot him down.[/B] I will judge him next season but I really have a feeling we will be top 10

But that is his own fault. He has shot himself in the foot.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        This.
        You seem to be forgetting he did this when we were the form team in the Championship?? And there was no moaning then?

The guy is QPR through and through, as is Bircham. They have changed a lot in a short period of time and are actually trying to do something positive with the club - not to further their careers or for their own gain, but for QPR. If you can't back that, then why the f*ck even bother supporting QPR?
        My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Been saying it since the transfer window. we need an enforcer......a Shaun Derry type of player. Borysiuk must have taken a sh*t on Ollie's desk on his first day or something to get sent packing without another player of that ilk incoming.

That said, I think this is only half the problem. 3 at the back doesn't suit us. We are toothless in attack and so easy to defend against. This system leaves us with no option but to hoof it up to Smith. Also, half the time we don't have enough fit centre halves for the system and end up playing Perch and/or Bidwell in there which neither are built for.

Ollie needs to stop trying to be Pep Guardiola, pick a tried and tested system with players playing in their natural positions and get back to having a good go.
          Ollie and Pep Guardiola in same sentence............never thought I'd see that

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
            You seem to be forgetting he did this when we were the form team in the Championship?? And there was no moaning then?

The guy is QPR through and through, as is Bircham. They have changed a lot in a short period of time and are actually trying to do something positive with the club - not to further their careers or for their own gain, but for QPR. If you can't back that, then why the f*ck even bother supporting QPR?
            I like Ollie`s passion, but why change the personell and formations so often? We don`t seem to have the right defensive midfielders for experimenting all the time. You dont have to be a manager to see that, do you really. No IMO, it`s glaring obvious for us all to see , and now we might get relegated because of it..
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

This mate, although its harsh to question supporters loyalty. I feel like a broken record with how many times ive called out how fickle people are. I still see more positives than negatives with ollie in charge and last 2 games aside we've actually put in solid performances! People have the memory of a goldfish though and seem to act like flavios 4 year plan is still in the pipeline!
              At the end of the day we've NEVER been a big club nor have we ever been a top club, throughout our history we've overachieved or had golden periods. Right now we don't have a great squad capble of challenging for promotion and that'll be the case for a season or two.

I have complete faith in ollie still, sure he does mess up from time to time but christ hes no conte is he! He wants to take us to the next level and is trying his hardest but its all swings and roundabouts at the end of the day, next season will be a massive difference, people just need to take a chill pill

Comment

I like Ollie`s passion, but why change the personell and formations so often? We don`t seem to have the right defensive midfielders for experimenting all the time. You dont have to be a manager to see that, do you really. No IMO, it`s glaring obvious for us all to see , and now we might get relegated because of it..
                He's been changing the personnel with players he is looking into for next season. In terms of results, it's backfired. The team and tactics were being changed when we were performing well, but they clicked, and this current format hasn't. The international break clearly didn't help us.

It's frustrating, especially to those attending games and travelling to do so, as we had the makings of a really exciting end to the season.

Yes, we might go down, might. We need to lose all 3 games and quite frankly incredible results have to go against us. Frankly though there's more chance of Trump apologising for the bad joke and stepping down.

Comment

He was changing it so often when we were the form team in the championship and no one was complaining then? Injuries were the reason against Sheffield Weds and Hall was injured just before Brighton.

He had a very limited budget in January which is clear to see. Would you have preferred he bought someone more defensive rather than buying Freeman? No. How do you know if we don't have the right defensive midfielders if you don't experiment?

Also, once again, his tactics and personnel worked perfectly well against Newcastle, Reading etc

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                    He's been changing the personnel with players he is looking into for next season. In terms of results, it's backfired. The team and tactics were being changed when we were performing well, but they clicked, and this current format hasn't. The international break clearly didn't help us.

It's frustrating, especially to those attending games and travelling to do so, as we had the makings of a really exciting end to the season.

Yes, we might go down, might. We need to lose all 3 games and quite frankly incredible results have to go against us. Frankly though there's more chance of Trump apologising for the bad joke and stepping down.
                    He was changing it so often when we were the form team in the championship and no one was complaining then? Injuries were the reason against Sheffield Weds and Hall was injured just before Brighton.

He had a very limited budget in January which is clear to see. Would you have preferred he bought someone more defensive rather than buying Freeman? No. How do you know if we don't have the right defensive midfielders if you don't experiment?

Also, once again, his tactics and personnel worked perfectly well against Newcastle, Reading etc
                    Thank you chaps. Clear, concise and accurate summaries. Good to see common sense prevailing.

Good morning WATRB!

Comment

Valid points, Topperharley and Cjskinz. Just a pity that Henry is totally out of the team. He could have had a role to play during this period of transition.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Valid points, Topperharley and Cjskinz. Just a pity that Henry is totally out of the team. He could have had a role to play during this period of transition.
                        Whilst I appreciate that we need a midfielder with a bit more bite, Henry should never be mentioned in relation to QPR again unless it's him leaving

Comment

Whilst I appreciate that we need a midfielder with a bit more bite, Henry should never be mentioned in relation to QPR again unless it's him leaving
                          He got JFH the boot, he will always be remembered for his service.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Thank you chaps. Clear, concise and accurate summaries. Good to see common sense prevailing.

Good morning WATRB!

Give it a rest now!!
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Why?
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Why?
                                I think I'll leave the rest of the forum to explain this one

Comment

Working...
                                X