No announcement yet.

Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not worried about Arry. In his interview yesterday he said he hasn't seen Brum play this season and that its more up to the players than him to get them out of this. Classic Arry spin removing any responsibility from him and laying down the excuses early. Brum's 3 fixtures are Villa away (derby game no favours), Huddersfield at home (not easy) and Bristol city away (could still be a meaningful game).

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
      Heaed Harry is on a £1m bonus if they stay up. That's £1.5 after tax.
      LOL that made me laugh irl

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
        Heaed Harry is on a £1m bonus if they stay up. That's £1.5 after tax.
        I'd heard the old codger was handy with a set of accounts but fair play to him if his bonuses increase after paying tax.
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Bloody Harry though.

A manager with his CV rocking up with 3 games to go will give the whole place a lift. Obviously we know that in the long run he'll be a disaster but this sort of 3 games to save them job is right up his street!
          He might have a decent CV but without a decent first XI he ain't getting any points.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Agree with west on this one. Its bad but we clearly won't get relegated so a few need to grow up. Some get such enjoyment out of exaggerating
            It's no exaggeration to say we're very poor and inconsistent, the Ollie fanboys don't want to face the obvious truth. A manager - even Ollie - has to earn respect from the moment he gets the job, and his record with us this time round is poor - look at the stats. History and sentiment mean nothing in terms of capability as I pointed out before he was appointed.

Talking of fanboys, what happened to Pinkie? Some people were so full of themselves when the old boy managed to string a few results together, they've gone awful quiet recently.
            Last edited by hal9thou; 19-04-2017, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              He might have a decent CV but without a decent first XI he ain't getting any points.
              Don't think Brum are that bad. They we're play-off contenders under Rowett. Zola just had them set up horribly and trying to play way too much football for their ability. If Harry takes them back to basics for 3 games, they'll stay up!

Comment

Don't think Brum are that bad.
                I don't know - any team that loses to us 4-1 at home can't be that good!

Comment

I don't know - any team that loses to us 4-1 at home can't be that good!
                  I was at that one, they were awful. Just saying it's a leadership issue rather than personnel. They weren't rolling over like that under Rowett.

Comment

I was at that one, they were awful. Just saying it's a leadership issue rather than personnel. They weren't rolling over like that under Rowett.
                    Really? I thought they'd been rolled over at home by more than 2 goals a few time before that clown turned up in December.

Personally just think that they are a poor side and would love to see them go down, especially with b*llbag chops in charge.

Comment

Really? I thought they'd been rolled over at home by more than 2 goals a few time before that clown turned up in December.

Personally just think that they are a poor side and would love to see them go down, especially with b*llbag chops in charge.
                      Think they got thumped 2 games running before Rowett got the sack didn't they? One of those was Newcastle though, so no shame in that.

We spoke to a lot of Brum fans when we went away there, none of them wanted Rowett sacked. They all said he was doing a decent side with an average group of players. All to a man thought that Zola was useless and had no idea what was required to compete in this league.

Either way. 3 points will probably keep them up. 4 definitely will. I'm certain they'll be staying up!

Comment

Originally posted by bigray View Post
                        The Tinkerman has managed 7 clubs and been relegated with 3 of them...not a great record is it?.
                        Hopefully we will not be the fourth.
                        It is impossible for it to rise to four as he's already been relegated with us once....

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Still massively certain we have been safe since we hit 50 points months ago.
                          53 points is always regarded as safety point,I was convinced we were safe with 50 points with 8 games to go,surely we would win a few more to finish in a respectable position but it hasn't happened that way and now unless we win 1 of our last 3 games there is a very good chance we will be relegated. No matter what happens now,I don't have any faith in Ian Holloway, awful and lazy choice as manager by stupid Les (again)

Comment

Tony has turned choosing the wrong manager into a previously unrecognised art form - if they really did have a choice between Clement and Ollie and chose Ollie then they're all in need of treatment. Having said that now he's in place, Ollie should be given until at least next January to show what he's capable of. Seems highly unlikely that we'll go down - Blackburn would have to show form they've kept well hidden all season to overtake us.

Comment

Originally posted by amusant View Post
                              Tony has turned choosing the wrong manager into a previously unrecognised art form - if they really did have a choice between Clement and Ollie and chose Ollie then they're all in need of treatment. Having said that now he's in place, Ollie should be given until at least next January to show what he's capable of. Seems highly unlikely that we'll go down - Blackburn would have to show form they've kept well hidden all season to overtake us.
                              "Hidden", haven't they got 4 points from their last 2 games ,while we have got zero points from 5

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                                53 points is always regarded as safety point,I was convinced we were safe with 50 points with 8 games to go,surely we would win a few more to finish in a respectable position but it hasn't happened that way and now unless we win 1 of our last 3 games there is a very good chance we will be relegated. No matter what happens now,I don't have any faith in Ian Holloway, awful and lazy choice as manager by stupid Les (again)
                                It is very hard to stick up for him with these two diabolical losing runs.
                                Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 19-04-2017, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X