No announcement yet.

Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we're around 50-1 for the drop. Odds have to be objective, and although 50-1 is a longshot, I've seen longer priced winners come home in front. It's unlikely, but it could happen. That is the reality.

What annoys me is whichever set up Ollie uses, we're still not getting basic tactics right, stuff that should have been sweated on the training park. The other thing is Ollie's persistence with set ups that clearly don't work for us given the playing staff on the books. Examples of these failings have been documented elsewhere, but it is shocking that all this is still going on under the current unpredictable circs.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
      Is this not thread not the same as numerous other threads already on here? Loving the optimism for other teams to go on a winning run. I can pretty much guarantee you that no Blackburn or Forest fan is thinking about us and potentially overtaking us.
      This.

It would take a few teams to do something pretty spectacular to drag us into this. We'll be ok. May only be by a point or 2, but we'll stay up.

Comment

Think we need to stop assuming every other mid table side is as unprofessional as us and stop the nonsense talk they won't put in a shift as our decline is not a reflection of every mid table side just indication that our club remains with many problems although we thought we had players with better attitudes.

At the weekend wolves with nothing to play for beat Leeds with everything to play for that's a true reflection of side mid table not our surrendering attitude

As said many times before we love an excuse to defend what we should be outing

Comment

Agree with west on this one. Its bad but we clearly won't get relegated so a few need to grow up. Some get such enjoyment out of exaggerating
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            So we're around 50-1 for the drop. Odds have to be objective, and although 50-1 is a longshot, I've seen longer priced winners come home in front. It's unlikely, but it could happen. That is the reality.

What annoys me is whichever set up Ollie uses, we're still not getting basic tactics right, stuff that should have been sweated on the training park. The other thing is Ollie's persistence with set ups that clearly don't work for us given the playing staff on the books. Examples of these failings have been documented elsewhere, but it is shocking that all this is still going on under the current unpredictable circs.
            150/1 freely available. Still nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Agree with west on this one. Its bad but we clearly won't get relegated so a few need to grow up. Some get such enjoyment out of exaggerating
              Grow up, exaggerating, are you for real. No I don't think we will go down but we could be right in the mix come 5 o'clock Saturday. Need another point from somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                Grow up, exaggerating, are you for real. No I don't think we will go down but we could be right in the mix come 5 o'clock Saturday. Need another point from somewhere.
                Why do we? Do you honestly think any team is going to finish on 50 points and go down?

Are you saying that Blackburn are going to win all of their remaining games having not strung consecutive wins together at any point this season. Whilst Forest are also at the same time going to win 2 of their remaining 3 games, with Birmingham, Bristol and Burton also picking up points?

I'm sorry but all of these sides are at the bottom for a reason. I think there is a good chance we will finish as low as 20th but for Blackburn to finish above us in the table would take an exceptional set of circumstances.

Like many on here, I'm annoyed we've been dicking around before actually getting ourselves mathematically safe. But all this talk of relegation is pure hysteria.

Comment

Cant wait until we win and this thread turns upside down to how far up the table we'll travel by the end of the season

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    Why do we? Do you honestly think any team is going to finish on 50 points and go down?

Are you saying that Blackburn are going to win all of their remaining games having not strung consecutive wins together at any point this season. Whilst Forest are also at the same time going to win 2 of their remaining 3 games, with Birmingham, Bristol and Burton also picking up points?

I'm sorry but all of these sides are at the bottom for a reason. I think there is a good chance we will finish as low as 20th but for Blackburn to finish above us in the table would take an exceptional set of circumstances.

Like many on here, I'm annoyed we've been dicking around before actually getting ourselves mathematically safe. But all this talk of relegation is pure hysteria.
                    As i have said, I don't think we will drop, but to say we can't drop is nonsense. And by the way Blackburn only need 2 wins out of 3 to get above us on goal difference. Still say we need another point. Let's hope your singing from same hymn sheet Saturday night.

Comment

The point is that we should never have been put in this position unnecessarily. The fact that we now find ourselves in it seems a little bizarre after that good run.

Comment

The fact that relegation is even a possibility with this squad is ####ing embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                          Cant wait until we win and this thread turns upside down to how far up the table we'll travel by the end of the season
                          Our chances to improve our current position are about as low as our chances to be relegated.

Comment

The Tinkerman has managed 7 clubs and been relegated with 3 of them...not a great record is it?.
                            Hopefully we will not be the fourth.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                              As i have said, I don't think we will drop, but to say we can't drop is nonsense. And by the way Blackburn only need 2 wins out of 3 to get above us on goal difference. Still say we need another point. Let's hope your singing from same hymn sheet Saturday night.
                              Well said!!
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                                Our chances to improve our current position are about as low as our chances to be relegated.
                                17th was our destiny all season. Under Jimmy i'd have taken it.

Comment

Working...
                                X