Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 91

Thread: Table

  1. Default

    So we're around 50-1 for the drop. Odds have to be objective, and although 50-1 is a longshot, I've seen longer priced winners come home in front. It's unlikely, but it could happen. That is the reality.

    What annoys me is whichever set up Ollie uses, we're still not getting basic tactics right, stuff that should have been sweated on the training park. The other thing is Ollie's persistence with set ups that clearly don't work for us given the playing staff on the books. Examples of these failings have been documented elsewhere, but it is shocking that all this is still going on under the current unpredictable circs.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    5,434
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Originally Posted by QPRHoop
    Is this not thread not the same as numerous other threads already on here? Loving the optimism for other teams to go on a winning run. I can pretty much guarantee you that no Blackburn or Forest fan is thinking about us and potentially overtaking us.
    This.

    It would take a few teams to do something pretty spectacular to drag us into this. We'll be ok. May only be by a point or 2, but we'll stay up.
    Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
    Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

  3. Default

    Think we need to stop assuming every other mid table side is as unprofessional as us and stop the nonsense talk they won't put in a shift as our decline is not a reflection of every mid table side just indication that our club remains with many problems although we thought we had players with better attitudes.

    At the weekend wolves with nothing to play for beat Leeds with everything to play for that's a true reflection of side mid table not our surrendering attitude

    As said many times before we love an excuse to defend what we should be outing

  4. Default

    Agree with west on this one. Its bad but we clearly won't get relegated so a few need to grow up. Some get such enjoyment out of exaggerating
    I played sunday league football today.

    Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

    I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

    We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

  5. #20

    Default

    Originally Posted by hal9thou
    So we're around 50-1 for the drop. Odds have to be objective, and although 50-1 is a longshot, I've seen longer priced winners come home in front. It's unlikely, but it could happen. That is the reality.

    What annoys me is whichever set up Ollie uses, we're still not getting basic tactics right, stuff that should have been sweated on the training park. The other thing is Ollie's persistence with set ups that clearly don't work for us given the playing staff on the books. Examples of these failings have been documented elsewhere, but it is shocking that all this is still going on under the current unpredictable circs.
    150/1 freely available. Still nervous.

  6. #21

    Default

    Originally Posted by WeAreQPR12
    Agree with west on this one. Its bad but we clearly won't get relegated so a few need to grow up. Some get such enjoyment out of exaggerating
    Grow up, exaggerating, are you for real. No I don't think we will go down but we could be right in the mix come 5 o'clock Saturday. Need another point from somewhere.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    5,434
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Originally Posted by knocker
    Grow up, exaggerating, are you for real. No I don't think we will go down but we could be right in the mix come 5 o'clock Saturday. Need another point from somewhere.
    Why do we? Do you honestly think any team is going to finish on 50 points and go down?

    Are you saying that Blackburn are going to win all of their remaining games having not strung consecutive wins together at any point this season. Whilst Forest are also at the same time going to win 2 of their remaining 3 games, with Birmingham, Bristol and Burton also picking up points?

    I'm sorry but all of these sides are at the bottom for a reason. I think there is a good chance we will finish as low as 20th but for Blackburn to finish above us in the table would take an exceptional set of circumstances.

    Like many on here, I'm annoyed we've been dicking around before actually getting ourselves mathematically safe. But all this talk of relegation is pure hysteria.
    Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
    Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

  8. #23

    Default

    Cant wait until we win and this thread turns upside down to how far up the table we'll travel by the end of the season

  9. #24

    Default

    Originally Posted by Tarbie
    Why do we? Do you honestly think any team is going to finish on 50 points and go down?

    Are you saying that Blackburn are going to win all of their remaining games having not strung consecutive wins together at any point this season. Whilst Forest are also at the same time going to win 2 of their remaining 3 games, with Birmingham, Bristol and Burton also picking up points?

    I'm sorry but all of these sides are at the bottom for a reason. I think there is a good chance we will finish as low as 20th but for Blackburn to finish above us in the table would take an exceptional set of circumstances.

    Like many on here, I'm annoyed we've been dicking around before actually getting ourselves mathematically safe. But all this talk of relegation is pure hysteria.
    As i have said, I don't think we will drop, but to say we can't drop is nonsense. And by the way Blackburn only need 2 wins out of 3 to get above us on goal difference. Still say we need another point. Let's hope your singing from same hymn sheet Saturday night.

  10. Default

    The point is that we should never have been put in this position unnecessarily. The fact that we now find ourselves in it seems a little bizarre after that good run.

  11. #26

    Default

    The fact that relegation is even a possibility with this squad is ####ing embarrassing

  12. Default

    Originally Posted by corbray
    Cant wait until we win and this thread turns upside down to how far up the table we'll travel by the end of the season
    Our chances to improve our current position are about as low as our chances to be relegated.

  13. #28

    Default

    The Tinkerman has managed 7 clubs and been relegated with 3 of them...not a great record is it?.
    Hopefully we will not be the fourth.

  14. #29

    Default

    Originally Posted by knocker
    As i have said, I don't think we will drop, but to say we can't drop is nonsense. And by the way Blackburn only need 2 wins out of 3 to get above us on goal difference. Still say we need another point. Let's hope your singing from same hymn sheet Saturday night.
    Well said!!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    France and Australia
    Posts
    521

    Default

    Originally Posted by Timmy the Doc
    Our chances to improve our current position are about as low as our chances to be relegated.
    17th was our destiny all season. Under Jimmy i'd have taken it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •