No announcement yet.

Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Down with the Millers, we're going down with the Millers!

Comment

If I were to put money on it, I'd say Blackburn will get out of it and Birmingham will drop with Wigan and Rotherham.

Birmingham won't get any points in the next 3.

Comment

Are the 3 B's of Brum, Burt and Bris being disregarded in some calculations?

Comment

We could still finish above Villa.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            Are the 3 B's of Brum, Burt and Bris being disregarded in some calculations?
            Its between us and Blackburn. Everyone else is matematically safe even though they are below us with less points.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Its between us and Blackburn. Everyone else is matematically safe even though they are below us with less points.
              http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/championship/table

How on earth is it between us and Blackburn when there are 3 teams in between us with less points, and two them have a far worse goal difference?

That's doomsday thinking at it's finest.

I wouldn't worry Kin Jung man child is going ruin everyones party jeeeeeeeesus

Comment

I didnt mean it.
                Been saying for months, the 50 points we have will be enough and i still think that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  Down with the Millers, we're going down with the Millers!

All this talk of Glenn Miller and going down has got me thinking.
                  Do we get parachute payments in league one
                  “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                  Will Danaher

Comment

I get what the OP says, we lose Saturday and we are slap bang in it.

Once your in the mix the pressure increases and anything can happen.

Anyone saying Blackburn and Forest can't win 2 or 3 on the spin at this time of the season are wrong, look at what teams like Wigan and Sunderland did in the prem winning at teams like Arsenal when they'd been bottom 3 all year. Game become cup finals.

It is absolutely criminal we have manage to find ourselves in this position.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                      http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/championship/table

How on earth is it between us and Blackburn when there are 3 teams in between us with less points, and two them have a far worse goal difference?

That's doomsday thinking at it's finest.

I wouldn't worry Kin Jung man child is going ruin everyones party jeeeeeeeesus
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Forest or Birmingham for me. Birmingham have two horrible games

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Forest or Birmingham for me. Birmingham have two horrible games
                          Bloody Harry though.

A manager with his CV rocking up with 3 games to go will give the whole place a lift. Obviously we know that in the long run he'll be a disaster but this sort of 3 games to save them job is right up his street!

Comment

Yeah harry and a bonus is a worry. Think he will keep them safe.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Only a 5/10 for that one mate. Concentrate on straightening up the eyes a bit next time
                              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                              Will Danaher

Comment

Heaed Harry is on a £1m bonus if they stay up. That's £1.5 after tax.

Comment

Working...
                                X