Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    because your mob and the liberals couldn't accept the vote of the people
    Seem to remember ,May ,Cameron and the whole Tory line was REMAIN , but lets rewrite history ,because it now suits the conservatives
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Its just another brexit vote cos the remoaners wont ever shut up.
      its that evil witch May consolidating her place , because she knows what with corbyn at the helm ,and Jimmy Krankie running scotland, Labour is ineffectual so she can carry on with brainwashing the working class ,backed up by that cu nt Murdoch
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Ive never voted tory in my life and did not ever dream i would, but ill be queing up waiting for them to open to do just that on june 8th.

Comment

Such a pointless election.

Labour led by Corbyn are never going to be any threat, and that's before you consider that the SNP has stolen virtually all of their vote North of the border. Lib Dems may gain some seats this time around but I can't actually see them having too much impact on the overall result. The Tories will win it at a canter, purely because they will be the only party trusted by those with wealth to run our economy.

British politics is in almost as bad a state as our back 4 (or is 3, or 5), in my opinion!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Such a pointless election.

Labour led by Corbyn are never going to be any threat, and that's before you consider that the SNP has stolen virtually all of their vote North of the border. Lib Dems may gain some seats this time around but I can't actually see them having too much impact on the overall result. The Tories will win it at a canter, purely because they will be the only party trusted by those with wealth to run our economy.

British politics is in almost as bad a state as our back 4 (or is 3, or 5), in my opinion!
            Its because of the non stop pressure of remainers sayi n Brexit was an unfair vote and young people and intelligent people didnt vote cos they forgot.
            So she's saying if you really want to stop Brexit heres your last chance, all you young and clever people just have to vote labour and you can stop it, hopefully the racist uneducated pensioners wont bother to go down the polling station after jeremy kyle has finisned this time.
            She would also love to stop it as she never wanted it in the first place, BUT she fears a civil war, so this general election is her only way/chance

Comment

Its because of the non stop pressure of remainers sayi n Brexit was an unfair vote and young people and intelligent people didnt vote cos they forgot.
              So she's saying if you really want to stop Brexit heres your last chance, all you young and clever people just have to vote labour and you can stop it, hopefully the racist uneducated pensioners wont bother to go down the polling station after jeremy kyle has finisned this time.
              She would also love to stop it as she never wanted it in the first place, BUT she fears a civil war, so this general election is her only way/chance
              I'm very much in the Remain camp mate, but don't mix that up for me being a Leftie. As a single guy with no kids, in his 30's who earns reasonably well, I'd be absolutely off my rocker to go and vote Labour (even though I pay my taxes in SA these days). My political views are just right of centre, I was actually much further right in my younger days.

I'm very disillusioned with politics these days and actually don't have any faith in the system. I will however be ensuring that I vote this time around having failed to register for the Brexit vote (and have been p*ssed off with myself ever since for it).
              Last edited by Tarbie; 19-04-2017, 11:16 AM.

Comment

So that means you have to vote labour if you want to prevent Brexit no?

Comment

So that means you have to vote labour if you want to prevent Brexit no?
                  I would never vote Labour with Corbyn at the helm, not in a million years.

Comment

Well hes the only one who will stop brexit if he gains power.
                    May will still go ahead with it though gritted teethl

Comment

Well hes the only one who will stop brexit if he gains power.
                      May will still go ahead with it though gritted teethl
                      I'd take Brexit over that guy as PM.

Comment

The tories are just "cashing their chips" while they are high. May will constantly have her authority questioned because of the circumstances that led to her becoming PM. Have a general election, win it (which is guaranteed), get a mandate and go forward with your agenda without having your authority questioned. Plus its a timely distraction just as things in the Middle East have started to escalate.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          I'd take Brexit over that guy as PM.
                          love it.

Comment

I believe this vote is Country before Party. As a staunch Brexiteer I'm voting Tory
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ays-Blair.html

@ Lyme, exactly that.

Comment

love it.
                                Don't get me wrong, neither Corbyn as PM or Brexit will do the UK economy any good. But Brexit is just 1 thing, Corbyn in charge of the country would be an absolute cluster f*ck. It would be akin to giving Ian Holloway the managers job at Manchester Utd.
                                Last edited by Tarbie; 19-04-2017, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X