• So May calls general election

...here we go again...

because your mob and the liberals couldn't accept the vote of the people
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

One rather unfortunate consequence of this otherwise sensible decision, is that I have already had to and will no doubt continue to have to put up with seeing Dianne Abbott on the tv screen.

Comment

It's because she knows full well the Conservatives will win it easily so it will give her a longer period of time to privatise the NHS and appease the parties backers whilst ####ing over Joe Public. It's all ok though as we have our country back and brexit I believe, still means brexit :P

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
          It's because she knows full well the Conservatives will win it easily so it will give her a longer period of time to privatise the NHS and appease the parties backers whilst ####ing over Joe Public. It's all ok though as we have our country back and brexit I believe, still means brexit :P
          Tim?

Not the Tim?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            One rather unfortunate consequence of this otherwise sensible decision, is that I have already had to and will no doubt continue to have to put up with seeing Dianne Abbott on the tv screen.
            How Corbin slung one up that I'll never know.
            Isn't beastiality a crime these days.
            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
            Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              Tim?

Not the Tim?
              No just a Tim :P

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                because your mob and the liberals couldn't accept the vote of the people
                I beg your pardon. Who are my mob? I have accepted Brexit.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  I beg your pardon. Who are my mob? I have accepted Brexit.
                  those leftie ######s on LFW

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                    those leftie ######s on LFW
                    Hahhahaaaa don't tell me you're jealous I'm posting on LFW as well now Lymesie! At least they have a decent thread on it there. Thing is, clearly not all the posters on LFW are lefties, far from it. I'd say there was a fairly wide demographic.

Comment

PS - do you post on there then, or are you just a secret viewer?!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                        PS - do you post on there then, or are you just a secret viewer?!

been banned Hubs, typical of the left, shutting down debateps seriously though, excellent forum LFW, like Discoroid, very funny

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                          How much longer are lefties going to cry wolf over the NHS?
                          You've been saying this nonsense since I was a kid, and yet the most privatisation the NHS has seen was under the Labour party

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                            How much longer are lefties going to cry wolf over the NHS?
                            You've been saying this nonsense since I was a kid, and yet the most privatisation the NHS has seen was under the Labour party
                            Indeed it was - the most right wing Labour Party in history though, it has to be said. However, it looks like the Tories are preparing for the NHS to fail and introduce privatisation as the 'only alternative'. Let's face it, it would be natural for them to do this - they've always wanted it, despite what they say. And plenty of the Tory MPs are either big shareholders in privatised healthcare, or paid to lobby on behalf of private healthcare. Interesting that May kept Hunt on as health secretary - to many pundits this is another sign that privatisation is on the cards. A big Tory majority followed by a collapse of the NHS under the seemingly endless struggle in wintertime and bingo - private health insurance. It's not a completely unlikely scenario, is it?

Comment

Its just another brexit vote cos the remoaners wont ever shut up.

Comment

Working...
                              X