Originally posted by knocker View Post
    Unreal.
    Or maybe redcrap.

Comment

They stay up; we go down

Comment

Haha brilliant. That's them relegated
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          They stay up; we go down
          They have villa away. They will have pleasure sending them packing. Hazza don't know when to call it a day
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Thought his knees had gone and he couldn't do what he wanted to do on the training ground anymore? Geezer needs to call it a day FFS...

Coterill as his No 2, not a bad manager in his own right - should of just given it to him.

Comment

This has made my day. Footballs biggest fraud lands another job. Fully expect him to try and sign Defoe next season and cripple the blues with mountains of debt just like he's done everywhere he's ever been. Their owners are stupid enough to back him too

Comment

Not a bad call by Brum. With four games to go, no point going for a master tactician better to find someone who can make the players laugh a bit and gee them up. Would have been an ideal job for Warnock had he not been otherwise engaged.

Comment

Oh dear, Arry just can't keep away. Long drive from Sandbanks though
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by amusant View Post
                    Not a bad call by Brum. With four games to go, no point going for a master tactician better to find someone who can make the players laugh a bit and gee them up. Would have been an ideal job for Warnock had he not been otherwise engaged.
                    3 games.

Comment

the blokes a crook , but in a win win situation . keep brum up and he's the best thing since sliced bread , take them down and it's zola's fault.... fat paycheck on it's way to 'arry either way

Comment

Win win for the dogs bank account! H.Rs got nothing to lose, big bonus if he keeps them up, which I think he will just because Blackburn are so poor, and if they go down it'll all be down to Zola's inadequate management

Comment

If they go down its only one party's fault, not Zola not crap but the blame lies solely on the owners.

Comment

Originally posted by bhujio View Post
                            If they go down its only one party's fault, not Zola not crap but the blame lies solely on the owners.
                            Hope they drop they had a decent manager in Rowett who over achieved now they look like just avoiding relegation, owners to blame ring any bells !!!

Comment

Niko Kranjcar must be delighted

Comment

Working...
                              X