Originally Posted by knocker
    Unreal.
    Or maybe redcrap.

3. Default

They stay up; we go down

4. Default

Haha brilliant. That's them relegated
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

5. Default

Originally Posted by Rangers77
    They stay up; we go down
    They have villa away. They will have pleasure sending them packing. Hazza don't know when to call it a day
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

6. Default

Thought his knees had gone and he couldn't do what he wanted to do on the training ground anymore? Geezer needs to call it a day FFS...

Coterill as his No 2, not a bad manager in his own right - should of just given it to him.

This has made my day. Footballs biggest fraud lands another job. Fully expect him to try and sign Defoe next season and cripple the blues with mountains of debt just like he's done everywhere he's ever been. Their owners are stupid enough to back him too

8. Default

Not a bad call by Brum. With four games to go, no point going for a master tactician better to find someone who can make the players laugh a bit and gee them up. Would have been an ideal job for Warnock had he not been otherwise engaged.

Oh dear, Arry just can't keep away. Long drive from Sandbanks though

Originally Posted by amusant
    Not a bad call by Brum. With four games to go, no point going for a master tactician better to find someone who can make the players laugh a bit and gee them up. Would have been an ideal job for Warnock had he not been otherwise engaged.
    3 games.

the blokes a crook , but in a win win situation . keep brum up and he's the best thing since sliced bread , take them down and it's zola's fault.... fat paycheck on it's way to 'arry either way

12. Default

Win win for the dogs bank account! H.Rs got nothing to lose, big bonus if he keeps them up, which I think he will just because Blackburn are so poor, and if they go down it'll all be down to Zola's inadequate management

13. Default

If they go down its only one party's fault, not Zola not crap but the blame lies solely on the owners.

14. Default

Originally Posted by bhujio
    If they go down its only one party's fault, not Zola not crap but the blame lies solely on the owners.
    Hope they drop they had a decent manager in Rowett who over achieved now they look like just avoiding relegation, owners to blame ring any bells !!!

15. Default

Niko Kranjcar must be delighted