I still enjoyed today and always will, This is my QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still enjoyed today and always will, This is my QPR

Ok yes we lost, but having missed Brighton at home I did still love being back at LR after a month. I think I have settled back into my I just love going to watch QPR thing that I had when I first started supporting them. You know accepting that we suck and that we may not get back in the premiership and hey who cares. It wouldn't be QPR if we were successful and our players played consistently well and we had a consistent manager. I don't understand the people that question going back. I was taken as a young lad into a betting shop by my great grandad with my sticker album and they were the team I fell in love with (handy as he may have hurt me otherwise) whilst he sat there losing money. They always will be the team I wanna see and I think having started supporting them when they just got relegated and having experienced 15 years of poor play before that one magical season. It felt like the premier league was wrong, yeah it was great for away days and hey we had some great games but it isn't QPR. I personally think this team could do something great but even if I am wrong and they don't it doesn't matter.

started going in the 70's , still love going . all i want is to see the players bust a gut on the pitch . i was lucky enough to watch bowles , leach , francis, masson , thomas real entertainers and winners always remember the graffitti under barnes bridge ' GREAT GIVENS' loved that . today i feel a million miles away from the players and see them give very little back to us as fans or to the community. you here the odd story that some players care , heard a nice one about mackie yesterday . pulling up his car as he saw a young fan wearing the colours and had a chat with him .... players and managers come and go . we stay , get behind the team, look at the wednesday fans y'day they always travel in numbers whether they are in the top six or bottom

Comment

I don't think we are as bad as Many on here would have us believe - when i saw the team sheet yesterday - with that defence i thought we would be absolutely turned over! But in the 2nd Half we were were rarely troubled and deserved at least a draw. I do think we started the experimentation process too early and hopefully now it is over...lets play our strongest side for the last 3 games of the season. Brentford is a game no one wants to lose...We could relegate forest and Norwich will be one of our rivals next season if we have any hopes of a top 6 finish. Although i believe we are still a way away from top 6 it should be our aim for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
        I don't think we are as bad as Many on here would have us believe - when i saw the team sheet yesterday - with that defence i thought we would be absolutely turned over! But in the 2nd Half we were were rarely troubled and deserved at least a draw. I do think we started the experimentation process too early and hopefully now it is over...lets play our strongest side for the last 3 games of the season. Brentford is a game no one wants to lose...We could relegate forest and Norwich will be one of our rivals next season if we have any hopes of a top 6 finish. Although i believe we are still a way away from top 6 it should be our aim for next year.
        I agree mate. First half was largely awful, but 2nd half I think we did more than enough to at least draw. We have to sign a more clinical striker in pre season.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
          Exactly my thoughts and I will always love QPR good bad or Shite.

Agree completely Ollie should have put a number on the amount of games he will experiment and if he did it is far too many and should now field the strongest side and get ready for next season.

Comment

The ref and lino on the Ellerslie side certainly didn't help us.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              , heard a nice one about mackie yesterday . pulling up his car as he saw a young fan wearing the colours and had a chat with him .... players and managers come and go . we stay , get behind the team, look at the wednesday fans y'day they always travel in numbers whether they are in the top six or bottom
              Mackie was definately our best player yesterday ,but biggin him up seems to be unfashionable on here ........

As for the Wednesday fans ,yes they come in numbers and good voice ,but lets not forget they are a massive club compared to us, we have 13000 home fans who come week in week out ,and compared to their home support,which goes up and down by thousands , our support is rock solid , weve got to have one of the most solid loyal supports in the league
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
              X