Will Ollie do a Zola?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    It is unlikely but it is not impossible.
    No its not and deffo worth a tenner if you think it will happen

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      I predict we will lose to Brentford 1-0, draw at home to forest and go into our last game against Norwich needing at least a draw.
      But if we - cough, spit - lose at Brentford then surely Ollie has to walk? That would be two lots of 6 losses on the spin under his tenure - no manager can survive that kind of record. So I'm going for a big win for the Rs to put those scabs well and truly in their place and on we go. 0-3 to the SuperHoopsa!! COYRsssss!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
        But if we - cough, spit - lose at Brentford then surely Ollie has to walk? That would be two lots of 6 losses on the spin under his tenure - no manager can survive that kind of record. So I'm going for a big win for the Rs to put those scabs well and truly in their place and on we go. 0-3 to the SuperHoopsa!! COYRsssss!!!!!!!!
        with our owners, no chance is he getting the boot.

another wasted season next year as he will be given the boot by next december.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          No its not and deffo worth a tenner if you think it will happen
          I would hate to win money like that mate and never bet against us.
          I also don't think it will happen

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

If we lose at Brentford and they sacked Holloway that would be embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

You really are the runt of the litter, you really do have a poisonous streak
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                You really are the runt of the litter, you really do have a poisonous streak
                More debating skills and consideration of another opinion from WeAre.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                  More debating skills and consideration of another opinion from WeAre.
                  Hahaha. No problem mate.

I'm used to grandad giving me a bit of stick.

All banter in my eyes 😂
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    If we lose at Brentford and they sacked Holloway that would be embarrassing.
                    Nope. Another 6 losses on the bounce plus letting that lot do the double over us. He has to walk the plank surely? His record is appalling and he'd be gone at any other club. ATAF.

Comment

6 defeats in a row.... twice . Horrific . Absolutely horrific .
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He is QPR through and through, so he can do what he want`s to do with this club, oviously...:(
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          6 defeats in a row.... twice . Horrific . Absolutely horrific .
                          Cant even think of one manager in the world that wouldnt get hounded out by our mob after that. Really cant.
                          Fark me, imagine if that was Ramsey out there today.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Cant even think of one manager in the world that wouldnt get hounded out by our mob after that. Really cant.
                            Fark me, imagine if that was Ramsey out there today.
                            Ramsey would've been slaughtered. I don't know how Holloway is getting away with it nor do I get how Tottenham Les seems bullet-proof - his 3 manager appointments have dropped us out of the PL to hanging on by our fingernails in the Championship. How can he get away with that? It baffles me.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                              Ramsey would've been slaughtered. I don't know how Holloway is getting away with it nor do I get how Tottenham Les seems bullet-proof - his 3 manager appointments have dropped us out of the PL to hanging on by our fingernails in the Championship. How can he get away with that? It baffles me.
                              It's disgusting it really is
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X