Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holloway getting ruined on twitter

I get the frustration I really do.

I get the annoyance of weird line up's and multiple changes every game but I think we should keep in mind this is a nothing season. If we had 3 more points no one would be moaning. The fact we can mathematically still go down people are freaking out.

This season will just fizzle out in a damp whimper and we can start a fresh in pre season. Olly is just seeing who and who won't be with us next season.

The only thing that's slightly worrying me is IH's points return since his return.

Perm QPR managers points per game at Championship level:

Redknapp - 1.78
    Warnock - 1.77
    Magilton - 1.38
    Ramsey - 1.37
    Sousa - 1.33
    JFH - 1.26
    Holloway - 1.00

Let's judge him after a full pre season.

Heaven forbid but if we were relegated, is there anyone who thinks we should start next season with him in charge?

Comment

Only problem Jimmy is four months ago the buzz word was judge after he's had transfer window

Comment

Please let's hope he don't get a full season!! Pre season and training is the place to look at players and formations.we pay hard earned money to travel to games to watch the Rs and the management and players owe it to the fans and themselves to put 100% into all aspects of the game. It's never acceptable to let a season fizzle out. IF big if too, if we had won the last 5 games we'd be 8 points off play offs. Letting seasons fizzle out does nothing to instill a winning mentality.

Comment

We were never going up ,and were not going down either ,yes ,watching this season fizzle out has been frustrating ,but i`m still prepared to look at the bigger picture and believe ,its all for the greater good , next season .
          In Holloway we trust , well i still do anyway.....
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            Heaven forbid but if we were relegated, is there anyone who thinks we should start next season with him in charge?
            qprted would I'd say but even stupid Les needs to act if we lose 8 on the trot, even if we do manage to stay up by the skin of our teeth.

Comment

But we're not going to get relegated so it's a hypothetical (and thus invalid) question, isn't it?

Comment

It getting ridiculous this message board. If I was olly I'd resign because too many rangers fans want to go back to being a circus
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  It getting ridiculous this message board. If I was olly I'd resign because too many rangers fans want to go back to being a circus
                  This. Twitter really is a dangerous media.

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
                    Please let's hope he don't get a full season!! Pre season and training is the place to look at players and formations.we pay hard earned money to travel to games to watch the Rs and the management and players owe it to the fans and themselves to put 100% into all aspects of the game. It's never acceptable to let a season fizzle out. IF big if too, if we had won the last 5 games we'd be 8 points off play offs. Letting seasons fizzle out does nothing to instill a winning mentality.
                    Spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      But we're not going to get relegated so it's a hypothetical (and thus invalid) question, isn't it?
                      If your so sure we will not get relegated, do think we will get another point or will 50 be enough? Because until we are definitely mathmaticly safe, I won't be sleeping too well.

Comment

If your so sure we will not get relegated, do think we will get another point or will 50 be enough? Because until we are definitely mathmaticly safe, I won't be sleeping too well.
                        Personally I'm confident we'll get at least another point. I accept others are less confident of though.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                          We were never going up ,and were not going down either ,yes ,watching this season fizzle out has been frustrating ,but i`m still prepared to look at the bigger picture and believe ,its all for the greater good , next season .
                          In Holloway we trust , well i still do anyway.....
                          it's frustrating losing yes, but we were playing really well a month ago and the board was all united behind ollie with threads about his greatness and people admitting they were wrong about ollie all over the place! a month later and it's all changed. yes, i'm frustrated too with the recent results and past 2 games, but we won't go down simply as and seeing as we have nothing to gain from this season then why not try some new things out even if it does depress me for the next week?

Comment

I wish I knew how to do a poll. I would love to know what percentage on here would say 8 defeats on the bounce should be curtains for Holloway?

Comment

I wish I knew how to do a poll. I would love to know what percentage on here would say 8 defeats on the bounce should be curtains for Holloway?
                              Don't worry, I am sure some other poster will work out how we can hound him out for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X