Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: Will Ollie have to follow Ramsey by doing the walk of shame at Brentford?

  1. #1

    Default Will Ollie have to follow Ramsey by doing the walk of shame at Brentford?

    If he ####s up big time and we get well beat and he makes his usual tactical balls up, he will get all he deserves.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    5,989
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    No way that Ollie is getting binned.....even if Brentford beat us!
    Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
    Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

  3. #3

    Default

    Originally Posted by Tarbie
    No way that Ollie is getting binned.....even if Brentford beat us!
    He appears to be clueless. Changed tactics every 10 mins today.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ashford, Middx.
    Posts
    24,902
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I pray not but honestly I have a horrible feeling he will.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

  5. Default

    Giving him stick isn't calling for him to be instantly binned. If he screws up as badly selection and tactic wise we have to make sure he knows of our displeasure.

  6. Default

    I felt sorry for Ramsey doing that walk it was uncomfortable watching him with our lot going ballistic leaning over baying for blood. Really hope that don't happen to Ollie come on Rangers raise yourselves for this one

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Romford, ok someone has to.
    Posts
    840

    Default

    He changed formation at least 5 times today,fans in B block around me today have just about had enough, Holloway is popular based on sentiment and badge kissing etc, I think he is now a fairly poor manager,tactically poor and surrounded by yes men.6 straight loses, now 5 on the bounce,how can anyone have confidence in this man.

  8. #8

    Default

    Surely no championship manager could expect to keep his job if losing 8 in a row?

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Rebel R's
    Surely no championship manager could expect to keep his job if losing 8 in a row?
    Certainly wouldn't think so.

  10. Default

    Absolutely clueless at times very similar to when he was first here ran out of ideas, and didn't know what to do then, I didn't want him and still don't another appointment with Birch to appease the fans , but it seems once again the DOF isn't to blame,

  11. Default

    Originally Posted by Romford Hoop
    He changed formation at least 5 times today,fans in B block around me today have just about had enough, Holloway is popular based on sentiment and badge kissing etc, I think he is now a fairly poor manager,tactically poor and surrounded by yes men.6 straight loses, now 5 on the bounce,how can anyone have confidence in this man.
    Top post Romford
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

  12. #12

    Default

    i just can't work out what olly is trying to work out , stick with the same team , drill the same defence day in day out

  13. #13

    Default

    As there's nothing to play for, what's wrong with him experimenting? The better he knows the squad, the better we'll do next season.

  14. #14

    Default

    Nothing to play for? Isn`t survival in this division something to play for? Wow...
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Isle of Wight
    Posts
    3,090

    Default

    Originally Posted by Shania
    Nothing to play for? Isn`t survival in this division something to play for? Wow...
    It would take a pretty sensational set of results for us to get relegated. That being said only at Rangers is anything possible.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •