'On way home' Match Report: QPR v Sheff Wed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Bidwell is bang average like the rest of them it's position I would look to address next season if Robinson cannot play week in week outv
    He's been disappointing hasn't he mate. Especially given how well he seemed to have done for Brentford.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      He's been disappointing hasn't he mate. Especially given how well he seemed to have done for Brentford.
      Most Brentford fans didn't really care. They had a young left back coming through called Field and signed Rico Henry young england international.

Comment

I don't rate bid well and I don't rate nedum, so I think the majority of our signings in the summer should be defenders. I really do think we are being a bit pedantic about how the season has just come to a complete halt. We have nothing to play for. Yes it's disappointing as fans pay good money to be entertained but it is all about pre season and who we can sign. Ian Holloway is definitely the right man to lead us and I think we will do better than most expect. We just need to hang in there during this lull
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
        X