'On way home' Match Report: QPR v Sheff Wed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'On way home' Match Report: QPR v Sheff Wed

Another dismal home display,I think the team is now picked by lucky dip as this was as disjointed unbalanced collection of dross as u could pick.
    Holloway tried at least 5 formations and moved players all over the pitch, surprised Ingram did not get a shot at centre half.

I'm not jumping on any bandwagon as I did not want Holloway back, however this man is truly clueless and it will be by pure luck if we survive, 6 straight loses, now another 5 on the bounce, this is just not good enough and we are going no where with him in charge. I assume Furlong, Ned and Hall are injured, but why play Bidwell at Centre half, at least Perch has played there.

Both there goals was gifted to them, the first Bidwell kicks fresh air, ball bounces off Perch,easy shot 1-0, there second was caused by that plank Lynch who flattened their forward when he was going away from goal, the free kick was never taken from the right place , however defending was comical.

Truly shocking today was Bidwell, Lynch and Petrasso who is hopelessly out of his depth,MOTM is a tough choice, Mackie maybe, Luongo second half ?, however I will pass on that one

Fair summary pal and agree entirely with last paragraph. Mom for me was Mass, great second half (although admittedly quiet first half ), closely followed by Mackie. Lynch and Bidwell pony, Pettrasso anonymous .
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Why persist with 3 centre halves if you've only got two? I don't think our 3 CBs are particularly good anyhow but if only two are fit play a back 4. Truly shocking run of form with Ollie culpable in my opinion due to not picking/knowing his strongest 11. We play effectively with 6 defenders on the pitch every week, go 1or2 down and then throw attackers on and say we had a right go? Out of loyalty I'll renew my ST but could quite easily bin it if the yokel clown serves up this same dross he's offered since taking over.

Comment

Boycott rest of games until he plays the best side. Fan Power

Bet Tony won't tweet his shite tonight with his selective tweeting

Comment

Every time I think we are going forward we go farking backwards ...real pissed off.

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
            Why persist with 3 centre halves if you've only got two? I don't think our 3 CBs are particularly good anyhow but if only two are fit play a back 4. Truly shocking run of form with Ollie culpable in my opinion due to not picking/knowing his strongest 11. We play effectively with 6 defenders on the pitch every week, go 1or2 down and then throw attackers on and say we had a right go? Out of loyalty I'll renew my ST but could quite easily bin it if the yokel clown serves up this same dross he's offered since taking over.
            Not even like we have decent personnel for 3 at the back anyway. We have no natural wing backs and only 3 championship standard centre halves available to pick from.

Ollie would be doing himself a huge favour by just picking a 4-4-2 with wingers.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
              Boycott rest of games until he plays the best side. Fan Power

Bet Tony won't tweet his shite tonight with his selective tweeting
              he has not tweeted about qpr for a few weeks now.

when we last won, he was lording it about on twitter and giving it loads of mouth.
              Now, he has gone into hiding.

pathetic troll of a chairman.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Going to get my carp rods out for next three months forget about Rangers doing my head in.

Comment

Bidwell has been #### since he signed, a real let down.

As for Perch he is a liability, some of his tackles are a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                    Bidwell has been #### since he signed, a real let down.

As for Perch he is a liability, some of his tackles are a disgrace.
                    Agree on Perch, accident waiting to happen. Bidwell is a decent left back though. Problem is we rarely play him left back. Central defence today, wing back most other weeks. If this lad played left back in a 4 every week we'd be singing his praises!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Agree on Perch, accident waiting to happen. Bidwell is a decent left back though. Problem is we rarely play him left back. Central defence today, wing back most other weeks. If this lad played left back in a 4 every week we'd be singing his praises!
                      Maybe I expected too much of him mate but how he was captain at Brentford is beyond me, he's like a little boy

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                        Maybe I expected too much of him mate but how he was captain at Brentford is beyond me, he's like a little boy
                        Personally, I don't think you can judge him completely when he plays in a back 3/4/5 that the manager can't stop tinkering with. Wasn't there today but I heard that Holloway kept switching things up at the back. How does a player bed himself in when he constantly gets switched from full back to wing back etc?!!

Pretty obvious when you watch Bidwell play what he's about. He's not got the pace or enough about him going forward to play wing back, he also ain't robust enough for Centre Half. More or less exactly the same can be said about our best right back, Furlong. Both of these guys are best suited to playing full backs in a 4-4-2 formation.

Now I know that Ollie ain't the sharpest tool, but surely even he can see that he's banging square pegs in round holes with this formation!
                        Last edited by Tarbie; 17-04-2017, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          he has not tweeted about qpr for a few weeks now.

when we last won, he was lording it about on twitter and giving it loads of mouth.
                          Now, he has gone into hiding.

pathetic troll of a chairman.
                          Reminds me of some on here, noticeably absent during our good run.

Comment

Bidwell is bang average like the rest of them it's position I would look to address next season if Robinson cannot play week in week outv

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Bidwell is bang average like the rest of them it's position I would look to address next season if Robinson cannot play week in week outv
                              Don't make as many games as you mate, but from what I've seen Robinson ain't pulling up any trees either!

Comment

Working...
                              X