Queens Park Rotation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queens Park Rotation

WTF are Les and Ollie playing at losing 6 then 5 in the championships it is a total farking joke

Stop this crap now the fans spend good money to come and watch so play the best team.

Trial players in the close season not the league.

I'm a Holloway supporter however if he does this rotation crap next season and we dive he will have

Go go go

The General

Exactly how I feel mate.

I'm a Holloway fan but this is just taking the p**** currently. We should never be losing 6 on the bounce and then goinrg on another 5 game losing streak.

I want to see Holloway play the 7 or 8 players who will be in the first 11 next year and rotate the other few positions which are up for grabs.

Comment

Was supposed to go today so glad I did not in the end would have felt totally robbed.

Can't believe Tony and Les are all for this losing every game rotation lark.

Should be same eleven or max very max 1 or 2 changes per game whole season

Comment

Will not be going now till next season complete waste of money.

Comment

Might be an idea to start giving Ingram some games as I wouldn't be at all surprised if Smithies wants out now. He's far too good a keeper to be having the manager taking liberties with the various ridiculous and stupid defensive lines he continually exposes him with.

And Holloway needs to be told in no uncertain terms that this crap has got to stop. Right now. It's embarrassing our club and showing the worst sort of disrespect to the fans.

Comment

I'm a Holloway fan and desperately want him to be the man who brings the good times back to our club but even I am scratching my head at some of his selections.

How he expects a team to gel when the team changes every week is beyond me. This was one of the reasons I wanted JFH out.

Not quite sure what LF has to do with the current situation though, he doesn't pick the team does he?

Comment

Why do People have to say they are a fan of Ollie? Personally, I`m a fan of QPR.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Why do People have to say they are a fan of Ollie? Personally, I`m a fan of QPR.
                Divides opinion, doesn't he Shania?

Many fans (myself included) remembered his short-comings from his first stint and never wanted him back. Others remembered Ollie getting us back into the Championship and welcomed him back with open arms. Don't know many QPR fans that are indifferent about him. Really is a love or hate thing. Probably part of the reason people feel the need to tell you what camp they are in!

Comment

One thing that struck me when watching the recent fans forum with Holloway and Hoos was how much Holloway rambled on and on. I used to have a boss at work who did that during team meetings and you end up switching off half way through due to boredom, I'd hate to think that's what's happening in the dressing room at Rangers.

Comment

Why is les getting criticised in this thread?

Comment

Is Ollie any the wiser after all the rotation?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        Is Ollie any the wiser after all the rotation?
                        I doubt that. We have changed our starting 11 and formation so much that I can't say which is our best CB pair. Thought it was Hall and Ned, but haven't seen them pairing too often. Also don't know our best striker pair either. I'm more or less confused.

Comment

I think he's trying to make everyone happy by giving them games thinking it will be good for overall squad spirit. Do players get bothered by losing as they get paid whatever the result?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            I think he's trying to make everyone happy by giving them games thinking it will be good for overall squad spirit. Do players get bothered by losing as they get paid whatever the result?
                            Well it isnt working for Washington. Looked totally pi##ed off as he made a quick exit after the final whistle!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              Divides opinion, doesn't he Shania?

Many fans (myself included) remembered his short-comings from his first stint and never wanted him back. Others remembered Ollie getting us back into the Championship and welcomed him back with open arms. Don't know many QPR fans that are indifferent about him. Really is a love or hate thing. Probably part of the reason people feel the need to tell you what camp they are in!
                              I think you are spot on.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X