No announcement yet.

Clueless and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought it was 79 changes to the starting line up. But anyone should know if you have only got one fit centre back you do not play a three centre back tactic.With two left footers.

Comment

Best move of the game ended with a cross from the left and a Smith header on target.

Unbelievable how no-one tried it again after that.

Big bloke in the box...get the ball in....simple.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
        Thought it was 79 changes to the starting line up. But anyone should know if you have only got one fit centre back you do not play a three centre back tactic.With two left footers.
        Why does two left footers matter?

Comment

My worry is that he is not experimenting for next season. He is trying to be too clever,as previously said,and it's not working.He needs to stop faffing around settle on a team and tactics now.
          Then he can be judged. Plus get rid of the 3-5-2-1 and get back to basics. It might work for Scum but they have mega bucks players.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
            My worry is that he is not experimenting for next season. He is trying to be too clever,as previously said,and it's not working.He needs to stop faffing around settle on a team and tactics now.
            Then he can be judged. Plus get rid of the 3-5-2-1 and get back to basics. It might work for Scum but they have mega bucks players.

Yeah, you know i agree.

He's blowing all the good work he'd put in with these changes. It is obviously more and more down to his decisions not the team, the players are not producing the same kind of team performance they had been putting in a month ago. You can't expect Petrasso to come into a side running on fumes of confidence and perform. You can't expect a team of changing personnel to take on the fly tactical changes.

Don't care how much they are on a week they are only human. If the checkout boy at Sainsbury's gets told to suddenly start putting veg through first then cereal then only take Swiss Francs then gets swapped with the girl who normally works on the fish counter, every now and then somethings going to get lost in translation. (Yes i get the checkout staff are paid much less than Darnell Furlong per week).

He needs to seriously address this dip, as i think the team were playing above their individual capabilities not 5 games ago, and now we are shipping goals and not creating enough, with very positives to draw from it. Brighton was the only time this gaggle of misfits put in a very good performance, despite the result.

I feel sorry for the fans going to every game, a run of chop and change was good, but it's getting silly now.
            Last edited by topperharley; 18-04-2017, 02:15 PM.

Comment

if only he came out and said what he's trying to achieve , because on most threads fans are in agreement that all this chopping and changing is not what they want to see

Comment

Working...
              X