Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: QPR v Sheffield Wednesday **Match thread**

1. Default QPR v Sheffield Wednesday **Match thread**

WOW. Two left backs, one right back and one centre back.

Last edited by qprjeff1882; 17-04-2017 at 02:15 PM.

2. Default

Don't know how to post pictures fella's can someone sort it out for me. And maybe tell me how to do it. Lol

5 changes again. What a joke. We are not even safe yet!

4. Default

If I was Fulham fan if we don't get result I would be fuming with that side. Win win then

This is a lineup we should field at the end of the season. To show we are ready to advance important we win a game like this. Petrasso? He's been an after thought for three seasons; why not start LuaLua who has talent and pace, and whom we need to evaluate further re next season?

With that said, it's clear Ollie just sent a message to the whole squad after the Bristol embarrassment: "no one should rest easy they have a spot on the team"

7. Default

Genuinely fear a 4-0 today, if that defence only lets in 2 it'll be a miracle. Never one to slate the team/management, but Olly is surely taking the p*ss? If we do somehow go down you can't say it's not been coming. Potentially losing 6 games on the spin twice in a season is an outrage.

Blog Entries

Bit of a dogs breakfast that.

I'm assuming it's 3-5-2 with Bidwell, Lynch and Perch as Centre Halves. I'm guessing Manning will play right wing back. Petrasso pushed up to support Sylla.
    Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
    Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

9. Default

Originally Posted by Qprtanpa1
    This is a lineup we should field at the end of the season. To show we are ready to advance important we win a game like this. Petrasso? He's been an after thought for three seasons; why not start LuaLua who has talent and pace, and whom we need to evaluate further re next season?
    Surely it's the other way round (re lualua/petrasso) as one is on loan while the other is ours?

10. Default

Originally Posted by kenthoop
    Genuinely fear a 4-0 today, if that defence only lets in 2 it'll be a miracle. Never one to slate the team/management, but Olly is surely taking the p*ss? If we do somehow go down you can't say it's not been coming. Potentially losing 6 games on the spin twice in a season is an outrage.
    Don't worry about the results we have team spirit now

How is he setting the formation today as we only have one recognised cb and two lb's playing?

12. Default

Joke team. Taking the p iss out of us. Petrasso starting? Two LBs. Brightest player Sat, Conor, benchmeat. Seriously f acked off with that selection.

13. Default

Absolutely dreadful!!!

signs we're seeing the Holloway at the end of his first stint at the helm. Feel for the fans who will be there to witness this. I predict a 3-0 Wednesday win
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most