No announcement yet.

QPR v Sheffield Wednesday **Match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign Lua Lua on a permanent, buy a centre-back and a striker in the summer and we'll walk this league next season. Lump on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
      Sign Lua Lua on a permanent, buy a centre-back and a striker in the summer and we'll walk this league next season. Lump on.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Sign Lua Lua on a permanent, buy a centre-back and a striker in the summer and we'll walk this league next season. Lump on.

Comment

• 90 mins: There will be 4 added time at the end of the second half. [1-2]

Comment

Wishful thinking mate , too many changes each match

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              Holloway is putting out weakened teams and playing bizarre formations so as not to show our hand before next season starts. We're the surprise package!

Comment

Holloway is putting out weakened teams and playing bizarre formations so as not to show our hand before next season starts. We're the surprise package!

Comment

• 90+3 mins: Ball falls to Bidwell on the edge of the visitors area but it was comfortable for Westwood who gathers. [1-2]

Comment

Please stop it........... my ribs are hurting.....
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• is Bidwell playing midfield ?

Comment

• Blackburn did at least not win. 1-1.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• I've been waiting since Sparky got the boot for a credible manager.

I wont hold my breathe.

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                          He's been putting out bizarre formations since he was at Millwall. Wouldn't be so bad if we were doing the basics right but we don't. Hopeless case.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            I've been waiting since Sparky got the boot for a credible manager.

I wont hold my breathe.

He's been putting out bizarre formations since he was at Millwall. Wouldn't be so bad if we were doing the basics right but we don't. Hopeless case.
                            Keep going. He put out a weird 1 or 2 in his first stint here. Bloke is just a loon!

Comment

• Comment

• Have faith in Ollie. Good times back next season lads.

Comment

Working...
                                X