QPR v Sheffield Wednesday **Match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Not making excuses for anyone as the players and manager should be ashamed of themselves yet again, but there is absolutely no way in the world that either the ref or linesman should have allowed their free kick to be taken from where it was.
    This. But we really are dreadful. So poor at the back. Being outmuscled in midfield. What system is he playing ? Right wing beck ended up playing left wing....

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      This is dire
      We look proper pony
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        is it #DROSSBALLMARKII in your opinion Acts?
        It's total s hit clear as day there is no game plan. Get it launch it then repeat

Some won't like this but can see why Manning was on verge of getting released he's not currently good enough. I was so excited by Lynch early season looked the business but more I see him more it dawns on me he's huge part of problem. He's clumsy gives away dumb free kicks (there goal example) causes chaos in his own defence and spends whole game shouting at others when he can't do his own job correctly some fans wanted him as captain!!!! He's opposite of captain material

Only Sylla and Mackie earning their corn. The Canadian kid will never be good enough whilst I have a hole in my a rse terrible terrible player

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          We look proper pony
          If I was a pony I would sue you for that comment. Pony dam sight more effective then this lot

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            Les Ferdinand said in an interview this week that they feel they are safe and Holloway will be playing players that are more often than not on the fringes.
            I SAY BULLSHYT.

Where is ravel? where is ingram? how come they have not been given a game?
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              This. But we really are dreadful. So poor at the back. Being outmuscled in midfield. What system is he playing ? Right wing beck ended up playing left wing....
              3 at the back again?

if he is experimenting, why the hell does he not try a different formation.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                Not making excuses for anyone as the players and manager should be ashamed of themselves yet again, but there is absolutely no way in the world that either the ref or linesman should have allowed their free kick to be taken from where it was.
                Rubbish brights don't matter where free kick was just bloody defend it argue about position after. We're talking matter of yards so can imagine result would have been the same

Comment

3 at the back again?

if he is experimenting, why the hell does he not try a different formation.
                  Started 3 at the back, finished 442. Geeza can't make his mind up
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I SAY BULLSHYT.

I haven't got a clue why Pavel, lua Lua, Morison and Washington aren't playing. Let alone where Ned is.

Comment

It's total s hit clear as day there is no game plan. Get it launch it then repeat

Some won't like this but can see why Manning was on verge of getting released he's not currently good enough. I was so excited by Lynch early season looked the business but more I see him more it dawns on me he's huge part of problem. He's clumsy gives away dumb free kicks (there goal example) causes chaos in his own defence and spends whole game shouting at others when he can't do his own job correctly some fans wanted him as captain!!!! He's opposite of captain material

Only Sylla and Mackie earning their corn. The Canadian kid will never be good enough whilst I have a hole in my a rse terrible terrible player

sad to read this but thought the same about manning. runs about alot but thats about it.

as for sylla, needs to be in the team every week. clearly our best striker and so what if he does not run around as much as what holloway wants. at least he knows where the goal is.

Comment

Good description of Manning. He's LTC but likes a tackle

Comment

I SAY BULLSHYT.

I watched the interview.

Comment

I thought the higher you finish in the league the more money you get,if so why we mucking about so much.it not as if we minted is it or proper safe.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

47 mins: Chance for QPR as Freeman's free-kick is knocked down by Sylla but Jake Bidwell volley's over the bar. [1-2]

Comment

How much have you really seen of him to make such a harsh assessment, he's been injured most of the last 2 seasons?
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X