QPR v Sheffield Wednesday **Match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Mate your probably right and I know we are 95% safe but it's still possible to get dragged into it if we did lose all 3. I personally think 1 point keeps us up.
    The big question is where that point is going to come from based on this shocking form?
    @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
      The big question is where that point is going to come from based on this shocking form?
      That's my biggest concern tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Tell you what west, we lose to Brentford and there will be more than a thread. Although nothing riding on the game in terms of league position, I think it's massive in terms of fans perception of Holloway. If (and god forbid this happens) Brentford do us and give us our 2nd 6 defeat streak under Ollie, I genuinely think there would be a huge turn around in terms of attitude towards him.
        Can honestly see us shipping 4 or more next Saturday! Hope I'm wrong but they will be totally relaxed and are on fire at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Tell you what west, we lose to Brentford and there will be more than a thread. Although nothing riding on the game in terms of league position, I think it's massive in terms of fans perception of Holloway. If (and god forbid this happens) Brentford do us and give us our 2nd 6 defeat streak under Ollie, I genuinely think there would be a huge turn around in terms of attitude towards him.
          I think that has come already. Whilst i agree to changining personnel to suit the team you're playing this has become rediculous. He must know what his players can do right now, if he doesn't then he surely isn't paying attention. Surely finishing off the season with the strongest team for the opposition and gaining points and good performances will set us up for pre-season better than having a look at players that aren't good enough.

Comment

• Too may team changes again?? poor again 1st half as at Bristol better 2nd when subs were made thought Freeman Luongo poor 1st half along with the rest, with Luongo probably our best player 2nd half , if only he either started well can could do it for 90 mins too much in and out of the game, didn't quite get what Olie was trying to do. nor did it seem the players or the 15.000 inside the ground

Comment

Working...
            X